Reviews for Destiny
Dude chapter 1 . 11/10/2014
Nice.
HakanoSabishii chapter 1 . 9/7/2014
This has always been one of my favorites
Baitdcat chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Awesome story! Loved how clueless Ranma was throughout all this and Haruka's hilarious thoughts is so entertainting. Good job on this one. I don't know what it is about these two that I am liking, I guess it's because they are so odd together. Nic work!
Galisaa chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
Cute, funny, flowed freely without interruptions. I enjoyed it more than I thought I would. A bit jealous as to having a happy ending even though I really like it. Worth reading so Thanks for Writing
OVERDAiA chapter 1 . 7/2/2013
I had seen this ficc on this site for the longest time and never read it, just 1 chapter ? blahh not worth my time. I like long ficcs, 1s that span many chapters, 7 chapters .. ok, 20 chapters .. good,
over 30 chapters.. awesome. and a cross with sailor moon, oh man, And here you come with a 1 chapter ficc, and cross with sailor moon no less. so ill tell you what i think of your ficc.

WOW! why didn't i read this sooner! truly awesome in my humble opinion.

and Ranma didn't get a fuku nice ( was what i liked the most ), he dont need 1. you kept true to Ranma till the very end, clueless as ever, hahahaha the rose petals, the candles the girl in his bed and the frikking sing ( whats it say ? ) hahaha.

nice work Gabriel
Thisisit chapter 1 . 6/21/2013
the Ranma that I look up to in my younger ability/potential to create a new path and don't just 'accept' destiny and be done with it. Most of the other sailor moon fic have him merely accept a role that is subservient sailor scout or an invincible is one of the few fics that captured Ranma personality extremely it still fall plague to 'good' well can't have it all.
beege chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
I still love this fic, for the humour, the clever pacing and cross cuts and the way you write Haruka's point of view.
Clare chapter 1 . 4/20/2013
Great story, absolutely enjoyed reading it. Extremely well written, and I don't think there are many critics that could complain about how you wrote this. If there's a complaint, it's the fact that you didn't include any extra fun scenes ;D
AJ Katon chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
This was great. Just great. The characterization of Haruka, her relationship growth with Ranma, and finally the culmination of Ranma's decision to close off from his old life and still remain friends with Haruka was just a CMOH. One of the better Ranma/Sailor Moon cross I've ever read. Thanks GB.
irnzenmonk chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
very good i like it alot ne
kami-of-chaos chapter 1 . 12/12/2012
Another classic i read.. However i always have a hard time remembering the title. (Arun destiny is the culprit) but still awesome.
Urfan chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
I still read this from time to time and always... ALWAYS the last lines leave a grin on my face and laughter in my heart.
theonetruevampire chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I hate you. I remember reading this fic back in the 90s when it was archived in that ranma crossover archives website, and it spoiled me Ranma/SM crossovers. What makes this insatiable craving worse is, there is a severe lack of Ranma/Haruka fanfiction in the entire interwebs! Believe me, I checked!

Still, I'm glad I found this here so I can properly thank you for this awesome read!

Thank you very much!
Jigoku no Yami chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
destiny will get hers in the end. she always does. you may be ranma saotome, but you will love Haruka, no matter what.
Riverlia chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Adding this story to one of my all time favorite

Cute, plausible, funny and descriptive, especially the end.

"Hey, Haruka! My mom said you wanted to see me! And what's with all the flower petals on the stairs?" Ranma opens the door to his room and walks in. "Hey, what's with all the candles? And why are you in my bed under my sheets? Is that a sign on the wall over there? What's it say...?"

I LOLed really hard