Reviews for Destiny
Jigoku no Yami chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
destiny will get hers in the end. she always does. you may be ranma saotome, but you will love Haruka, no matter what.
Riverlia chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Adding this story to one of my all time favorite

Cute, plausible, funny and descriptive, especially the end.

"Hey, Haruka! My mom said you wanted to see me! And what's with all the flower petals on the stairs?" Ranma opens the door to his room and walks in. "Hey, what's with all the candles? And why are you in my bed under my sheets? Is that a sign on the wall over there? What's it say...?"

I LOLed really hard
sadistic lunatic chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
i remember reading this fic close to a decade ago and was greatly impressed (and got hooked to the up-to-now still severely lacking ranma/haruka pairing) and reading it again still left me with a feeling of awe. great job!
chill guy chapter 1 . 7/7/2011
Great fic! Very well written. I haven't seen this pairing done too much but seeing it so well done has definitely opened up some possibilities is my eyes.

After reading your other 90s Ranma/Sailor Moon cross overs, The Hill of Swords, and In Flight some ideas have come to mind that I think you may be interested in. I've been looking to collaborate with an author on here for awhile now. I think it could be alot of fun.

Feel free so send me a PM or an e-mail.

Great work once again,

chill guy
ShineX chapter 1 . 4/27/2011
Very nicely done, I definitely liked this :)
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 1/31/2011
OK. You completely retconned Haruka AND kept her true to cannon. Also, large amounts of suggestive fanservice. Always welcome, kekeke ;)

Oh yeah, I am Definitely adding you to my favorites. Of all the hundreds of authors and thousands of stories I've read, few of them match the ability with the English language, skill with handling characters, and ability to create enrapturing plots that you possess. You stand out as truly unique because you are probably the best I've seen at writing relationships without distracting from the rest of the story.

Keep up the great work!
enderverse chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I love this. I wish there were more stories where he fights with out getting a magic power-up.
nimb09 chapter 1 . 10/5/2010
dude this is awesome. love how ramna is clueless as always. its amazing story that bring a smile to my face when i read it.
cabrera1234 chapter 1 . 9/27/2010
i like the story very much it really good:)
Orchamus chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
This is awesome..though I wished he had given in to destiny, seriously, if tis a good destiny, what wrong with giving in?
The Wandering Soul of 1014 chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
-Oh sure, end it like this! I can honestly see Ranma's destiny chasing him around forever, just to be a pain in the ass!

Can't you?

Happy writing, and update soon!
DCWestby chapter 1 . 9/26/2009
heh, this is a cute story.
Jimm chapter 1 . 9/4/2009
This is a great story, I love the contrast of Haruka's narrative with the silliness of actual events. :-)
Jimbobob5536 chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
_

Nice piece of work.
Wonderbee31 chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
Glad to have found this again, as it was one of my fav Ranma/SM fics out there, just fun to read, and a great way to think of Ranma being there and not having to don a fuku like so many fics do, that and that he was cheerfully naive was just pure fun to read.
84 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »