Reviews for Destiny
Jewl4Life chapter 1 . 7/13/2009
Aha... So awesome... I absolutely love this. Great work!
Megatyrant chapter 1 . 4/17/2009
Good read, I must say. Although Ranma/Haruka isn't a couple I see that often. Could happen, though.

P.S. Ignore the display of idiocy a few spaces further down this list. It's just another person with the mindset of a 5-year-old.
ZeroMGA chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
I just had to say I remember reading this way back in the day, and I happened to catch it again today. It still makes me smile, great story, very funny, and it still catches me off guard with how much I enjoyed the pairing. This and Contrast Match I believe are great (and I think the only) examples of said pairing. Be neat to see further examples, but either way just made me laugh to read it again :)
BukkakeNoJutsu chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
Wow. That was sweet, and complete as well. Awesome!
Syl chapter 1 . 11/6/2008
This was a really enjoyable read. It's a very cute look at a potential scenario, and was really just the right length for what it was.

The running gags were a tag strong, but it's not like that's being untrue to the source material.

And to the crazy a couple reviews below me, be a little less crazy with your craziness please.
escudo-blade chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
Fecking awesome.
Aceina chapter 1 . 8/18/2008
this story made me sick to my stomic haruka is a lesbian she has no feelings for a guy i didnt even read it all as soon as i saw it was haruka x ranma i got sick

you homophobic freak delete this fic and never do another one this is just SICK i am a lesbian and i take this verr VERRY personall yes atack one of the few good potryalls of lesbains in anime

good juob and i hope u never make another fic again and i dont know how any one can like this crap
phoenix.ru chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
_ And again .. rereading this and enjoying every word

ls return to writing Ranmafics!
Violet Shadows chapter 1 . 6/22/2008
I like it, the Haruka Michiru thing seemed pretty original, and I like how Ranma totally blows off the cliche sailor moon transformation, it was creative.
Cyde chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
One of my all-time favorites from back in the day, and a fic I've always wanted to see a sequel to. It's your fault I chase Ranma/Haruka pairings now, you know. :-)
Nearly Indi-cent chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
I AM HEY TRED!

I am so stealing that name. Thats hilarious. Dont worry, I'll give credit, hopefully I'll remember.

I love Haruka/Ranma, and this fic was hilarious.

I love the snapshots. The breaks were a little sharp but I think it worked.

Bummer about him not getting a fuku though XP
Golden Arms chapter 1 . 5/27/2008
God, this is cute! This is by far the most entertainingly fun fanfic I've read!
Raved Thrad chapter 1 . 5/2/2008
I found this story over at ranmafics and just had to check to see if you had a account so I could drop you a line. This is one of the sweetest fanfics I've ever read, light-hearted and with just the right comedic touch. I can't remember the last time I read a fic with a smile plastered on my face pretty much from start to finish the way I did while reading this. Thank you for putting this up. This is one fic I know I'll be coming back to reread.
Krimzonrayne chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
Now THAT is how you write a fanfic. Wonderful and elegant, wonderful and elegant.
ShadowDragonGX chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
Nice, nice, you don't see many RanmaxHaruka pairing. In fact, this is the only one I've seen so far. I mean, I've ready other RanmaxSM crossovers, but they were usually either one of the inners, or Setsuna herself.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »