Reviews for Destiny
dogbertcarroll chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
I still love this story. One of the best I've ever read.

The ending was perfect!
PabloDoritos chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Great story but as a little epilogue you should have Ranma ask, "What does 'make love' mean?" and then cut out. I am also very glad that you had Ranma destroy the pen or else I would be very angry because that isn't like Ranma at all. Good job.
ariel stormcloud chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
great story. as funny to read again as the first time.
Howard Russell chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
A long favorite of mine. Great to see it here. Now a new generation of fans can read it and love it as much as I.
Saggit chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Nicely written, as is all your stuff-I remember encountering Finishing What You Start about 3 years ago, and recommending it for inclusion in a large Ranma Archive. (Finally got in a year later.) Still, I found this story depressing. Ranma goes for the simple solution, the easy catchphrase, Be Yourself, rather than facing change, responsibility to others, and growth-even if we ignore the benefits of immortality, an absence of disease, and death. The two dimensional has chosen to ignore 3D, and the paper landscape looks very thin for the moment, indeed.

Just my POV.
CatOnFire chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I just finished reading 'The Shocker: Legit' and whilst checking out his first 10 reviews I came across "best story on the internet" a number of times. pfft! Yeah...

You write circles around Max Landis. If you somehow combined Destiny & Dancing, whilst making it an extra long multi-chapter story it would be without a doubt the best goddamn fanfic on the internet.

Some people ask my why I'm such a Ranma fanfic fanatic. Is it because I fanboyed the manga and had Ranma T-shirts? no. Is it because I liked the comedy style of the series? no. Do I this the fact that authors turn Ranma into a gir- no! THIS STORY IS A REASON WHY! The stuff by Black Dragon6, Ichinohei Hitomi, obsidian-fox, N. Reynolds, Bluefurball, ToshiGaijin, Don Granberry and that guy who wrote Waters Under Earth, are just some of THE reasons why.

I've looked at other fandoms and I have to say I'm far from impressed, the Naruto and Harry Potter sections are for the most part a joke outside a limited number of stories. S'TarKan can have as many reviews as he wants, if you compare him to Jeffrey Vasquez he still falls short. The Ranma fics of the 90s to early 2001 are still the best of the best.

Keep writing and I'll keep waiting for the next big Ranma fic.
NemesisZero chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Well, that was different.

I'm not a SM fan so I won't say much, but Ranma's characterization was perfect.
Sargon Dorsai chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Aw... I really liked that story. It was written from an interesting viewpoint with a fun story telling style, and the story itself was quite entertaining. I wouldn't mind seeing what else happens to the duo ( or trio, or more ) and it would be fun to see a continuation of the story. Very well done.
f chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
This is very good. the characters really come alive.
ecchansama chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
"... Wazzat mean?"

"DIE!"

Very enjoyable and well-written. The only 'glaring' fault I found was;

'...to force Ranma into excepting a...'

Should've been;

'...to force Ranma into accepting a...'

Having the story built as Haruka looking back at her younger years works very well, you have control over the style. Personally I wouldn't be able to write this way. This changing between describing scenes as they play out, and describing what happened (and thoughts on the same), takes a sufficiently scatter-minded person to write. ;)

Nice ending though, dwelling into what would happen next is for another time, it was well fitting for the style and what had happened so far.

Gonna see what else you have written. ''

/ecchansama (honestly too tired to review properly)
James Axelrad chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
its a fun story.
Wolfen Man Unleashed chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Hot damn! Old school still kicks ass! Great fic man, I was a bit confused reading your Finishing what you start fic (it seemed darned familiar...) but now it's settled. Not all the classic authors of fanfiction are gone! Finally someone who was writting back in The Bet (hell, who even knows what the bet was all about!). Great fic man! Hope you post all your oldies soon, and can't wait to see what new things you are going to write! Awesome! Been a pleasure reading your fics (still need to read dancing, gona give that Harry Potter one a spin to see how it goes, but mainly it's not my cup of tea). Hope you don't mind me adding you to my fav authors! Later Man!

Wolfen Man Unleashed

How can I be unleashed if I've never worn a leash? Nuts!
Darksoar chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
The ending never fails to make me laugh!
Dumbledork chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Nice to read this one again. I liked it then and I still like it now. Although it gives a somewhat of an unfinished feeling the ending fits like a glove.
rc chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
This is one of my favorites. I actually re-read this once in a while when I need a good laugh. Welcome back... hope to read new material from you in the future.
84 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »