Reviews for Destiny
Twotwentytwo chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I, too, count this under the Old Favorite catagory. A unique narration and lighthearted romance makes this an incredibly enjoyable read even on the, like, 5th go-through.
Shudder chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
I have always loved this story, and I'm thrilled to see it somewhere online again where it's easily accessible - I actually sppent three days hunting down a site that had your hosted fics on it a few weeks back, just so I could read this and another one I can't remember the title of. It involved Sailor Galaxia, I remember that much.

Anyway, thank you very much for posting this, and I hope this means you might start writing again soon.
everling chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
It's an old favourite of mine too. Quite nostalgic.
wolf40k chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
This was one of my favorite stories of yester year and recently was trying to find it.

I especially liked it because of the unique match up and flashes of the past. Great story
E.Engel chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Man. This really brings back memories. This was one of the first Ranma fanfiction that I read. As I remember it was on Ranchan Crossing Bridges site. Also one of the best Ranma/Sailormoon crossovers.

I just well say this thought, they certainly don't write fanfiction like they used to, mainly because there are not that many really great writers writing fanfiction anymore.
Crimson Yrael chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Glad to see this posted here. As I've said on Fukufics a few times, this is quite possibly my favorite Ranma/SM fic of all time. I would really love to see a sequel, but I'm not sure how you could pull that off without messing up the completeness that this story has. It's a wonderful piece.
allen-f-ross chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
As you have disabled the private message feature, I have this to ask you. Are these 'old fics' the original stories or are you rewriting them? I have enjoyed all three of these stories in their original versions.
Tama Saga chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Hmm...

I wonder...

I have a story like this. People keep complaining that it's hard to read, and this one is fairly simple to follow. Lesse...maybe I should create two different POVs to make it easier to read. Or maybe I should just shorten each section so it's easier to bounce around the past and present.
83 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6