Reviews for 05 Sweet Dad of mine
Music and Reading Lover chapter 9 . 12/1/2008
The same, awesome. I loved it.
dare121 chapter 9 . 10/18/2008
aw. that was so damn sweet! I'm still paralized. man, man, man. that story of yours sure is great. I'll check the other out.

miley sure was a dumbass in this one. good that lil's dad did such a great job. talking to miley was a very great idea, I think.

you did a good job too! great story
Dark Fox Angel 13 chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
Wow, serious Sweet Home Alabama moment there. . . God I love your episode things! They're so much fun to read! Keep it up. . .well. . . I know this ones already finished and. . . .nvm. . .XP

X)
Bloody Violet Heart chapter 9 . 3/6/2008
Hey! LOL! Look at that! You used two differnte songs in this one: 1) He said, she said, from Ashley Tisdale, and 2) Kiss the girl, from The Little Mermaid! Lol! Okay, you didn't used the songs, but you did use the Titles. I wonder if that was just a coincidence, or not, jeje.

OH! You made a little mistake in this one, I think you might like to fix it, since it can be confusing. At first you said they were in the science lab, and then you said they exited the gym.

Anyway, extreme Drama here too! Just how I love them! Great story with awesome plot. As always, well written and I loved this last chapter, it was just like a movie!
chibichoco chapter 9 . 10/31/2007
Aw... That was a very nice and sweet ending. I loved it! Amazing job. Yeah XD
chibichoco chapter 3 . 10/30/2007
Woah... crazy twist at the end... nice. Too bad I have to sleep... hahaha... great job again. Yeah XD
chibichoco chapter 2 . 10/30/2007
Hmm... interesting chapter. I liked the end part most... hehehe... yeah she has your heart! ... okay I thought that was really cute. Nice job. Yeah XD
xbLuex chapter 9 . 8/27/2007
aw, awesome loved it!
ametomoe chapter 9 . 8/4/2007
i totally caught that celine dion moment back there! i'm soo glad you're writing such a meaningful liley story, cause i'm dealing with some of the same stuff too! keep it up! :)
Liz Saavy chapter 9 . 7/10/2007
I LOVE IT. i wish my parents were the aproving of me bieng attracted girls. i know i would be happy if you kept writing to this story.
ka2or chapter 9 . 7/5/2007
aw!i love this its so pretty. you are a really good writer.i love all of your storys
Love.is.like.a.drug chapter 9 . 7/4/2007
I loved this story. It was so sweet!
castle4beckett chapter 9 . 6/25/2007
need more!
fire-panther24 chapter 9 . 6/20/2007
Woot! Together again! Hehe, I think this is my favorite so far of the series because of the whole borken up twist. I think there's only three fics(that I know of)where Miley and Lilly are broken up. Haha, great fic! Can't wait for more from you D You're an awesome writer
fire-panther24 chapter 8 . 6/20/2007