Reviews for Be nice
MangaAddict300 chapter 5 . 6/9/2010
(A/N: now why can't all guys be like that and do any thing for us girls?)

ma300: i agree! but sadly those kind of guys dont exist (or they're rare) love ur story
Potatolover chapter 5 . 4/1/2009
Good story, good plot. not very well presented.

might i suggest SPELL CHECK! and GRAMMER CHECK! there are continuous mistakes in this. i suggest you read it over and correct them.

For instance, when you wanted to say "tell/telling" you put down "tail/tailing " instead. that's a different word it means something completely different.

the use of 'there' when it's suppose to be 'their' their is possesive. there is like.. it's over there. you get what i'm saying? also... you forgot to use plurals on words in order for the sentance to be more clear. "Bug that resembled a fire-fly where every where." that can be changed to "Bugs that resembled fireflies were everywhere." Oh and some words that are supposed to be combined. like "be for"... 'before'

just re-read your stories, because the computer won't always catch your mistakes. like the uses of their, there, and they're. because they're all spelled correclty, the computer won't catch the error.

I did like the story though... It just bugges me when people don't use the propor grammer :)
ObanFanatic chapter 1 . 8/18/2007
Hi. My name is Brenda. My email is I think I can help you with ideas for your stories. I understand what you go through in life. I go through the same thing. My friends have been horrible. They've so ditched me and everyone else thinks I'm a freak. That's why I come here to express my feelings. I try to encourage people, so they won't have such a bad day. I am 14 by the way. I have a great idea for your stories. I think Jordan and Molly should have sex. Hey I know spelling is really hard, but if you need any help on spelling then I can help you. I have a gift with spelling words. You have a very bright future ahead of you. Try and email sometime. I can ensure you that I will brighten your day a little.
MOON CHILD SERENITY chapter 2 . 7/8/2007
hi I really like this I'm a big fan of Jordan/Molly and this story is really good so far but when you use & instead of and. it really holds back the story it's not very attractive to do that...I'm Sorry! I don't mend to be rude or anything so please forgive me!
stardogs chapter 5 . 7/6/2007
the sperm part wasnt my favourite time of the story but i think it was crog hamster were so funny imagene a crog finaly slept with Molly so cute.I loved the story
stardogs chapter 2 . 6/30/2007
i love every chapter please write moor soon please,please,please very please
stardogs chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
write some more soon please
stardogs chapter 3 . 6/25/2007
love the chapters.

update soon

and can any one tell my how to update my stories?
stardogs chapter 4 . 6/21/2007
love the story.

I am more a JordanMolly fan so update asap
xxpatixx chapter 4 . 6/20/2007
that was good if you not done with it update if you are i did love this story!
Catalog Cats chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
I don't know why I'm reading this. There's a 50-50 chance the ending will kill me. But yet, I can't stop waiting impatiently for the next chapter. Why?
SpazztasticFanGirl chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
Cool! Love It! I feel really bad for Molly! I hope everything will turn out okay for her! UPDATE ASAP!
xxpatixx chapter 3 . 6/18/2007
oh man jorden is wining the bet man i feel sorry for Eva. i wanter who going to eat who frist jorden with he food or will the food eat him?... will i love this story update asap
SpazztasticFanGirl chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
OMG! WOW! I can't beleive Molly would actuall let him do that! I thought it would be either a kiss or a date but not both! I'm afarid for Molly cause, What if REALLY keeps it up? For her scake, I hope not, (Unless this is a JordanMolly story.) But if he does, Then THAT Would be so funny! UPDATE ASAP!
obancrazy chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
Wow, I really like this story so far, although you chapters are a bit short (but don't mind that mine are short too) Can't wait to see if Jordan brakes down