Reviews for Ironic
Hawkins chapter 1 . 2/6/2009
This is a fantastic story. Can't wait to read the rest of your stories.
A Quiet Chaos chapter 1 . 1/30/2009
Poor Alice! I think Alice and Edward should have had a massive fight-to-the-death scene, where Alice rants and raves about how much of a dunce Edward is. And then Edward falls to the ground, and big white letters pop up on the screen that say "FINISH HIM!" then she'll go for a death blow and bigger white letters will say "FATALITY", ahah. Mortal Combat much?
ExpletiveExpert chapter 1 . 1/28/2009
WOW! that was really good, it actually sounds like Alice. Some people think she's just a fashion obsessed pixie, but she's more then that :)
Grasskit chapter 1 . 1/18/2009
Wow! This was really good! U should make it longer (not a one-shot)

Sorceress Jade chapter 1 . 1/5/2009
This is beautiful. I know you marked it complete but you could consider writing the perspective of each of the others...

::pleading eyes::
JoanB102001 chapter 1 . 1/2/2009

Well done indeed!
TwihardNerd chapter 1 . 12/30/2008
Wow..that was written so beautifully..:)
PandasRGOTHPolarBears chapter 1 . 12/13/2008
It is really good !
Breanne Clearwater chapter 1 . 12/7/2008
That... made me cry. D: It was so sad. Oh my, am I pathetic or what? That was very, VERY convincing. Good job! :D
TheSingingGirl chapter 1 . 11/26/2008
I wrote this scenario too! Before reading yours, I must hastily add.

And it wasn't quite the same. It was when Edward made the decision to leave, not when he actually left.

But yeah- loved it. Especially the last paragraph. Ugh, this is quite possibly the worst review I've ever left but I am so tired that I'll just apologise and say it was great.

If you want to read mine (and please don't feel obliged to), here's the link: /s/4535151/1/Let_me_say_goodbye

BleedingxHearts chapter 1 . 11/15/2008

-tear- have you ever thot to write the books from Edwards POV ? you would be very good at that you know?
woooow chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
i loved it
MintCcIceCream chapter 1 . 11/10/2008
AW! poor Edward and Bella! So sad! I always felt that Edward would be kind of cold and distant once he left Bella and thats how you show him soo... GOOD JOB! Good luck with stuff!
loveislouder94 chapter 1 . 10/16/2008
This is amazing!

The Alice/Jasper bits were really sweet!

It was so sad when Edward left Bella in New Moon!
BellaCullenVampirz chapter 1 . 8/18/2008