Reviews for Ironic
Allegra.Jane.Alec chapter 1 . 8/14/2008
The last sentence was so beautiful and sad! *Sobs*
twilight-is-lovee chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
aweh man, that made me wanna cry!

i cried my eyes out when edward left. but then again, who didn't?
xo-annaelizabeth-xo chapter 1 . 7/1/2008

la saboteuse chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
I-i-it's so-o-o s-a-a-d! (sobs!)

Loved it, though.

I've never read anything like that before, and it was very well written. C'est magnifique et tres triste, mais super!
Moonpetal Lily chapter 1 . 6/27/2008 did a good job with this deep stuff. I like how you conveyed Alice's pain (who we rarely think about during the breakup), and showed the side of her that knows devotion.
GoldenEcho7287 chapter 1 . 6/26/2008
That was brilliant! That last paragraph was so sad, I'm tearing up.
i.heart.twilightxx chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
wow... this is good :D
OfficiallyDazzled chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
Oh my Carlilse. -sniffles- That was so sad! Really good, though! :)
Lost in Believing chapter 1 . 6/8/2008
Wow, this one-shot was really really good. It gives you a whole new perspective for that scene. Great job! I love it.
awfullynormal chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
That's so sad. Soo sad...

Very well-written though, and you really got Alice's personality down. And Edward's, too, even through the phone. Great job. loved it.
sohmakid chapter 1 . 6/7/2008
FallenMystery chapter 1 . 6/6/2008
Thank you ten billion times over. I love the way you right emotions-they're so acute and so accurate.

... and I know that my reviews are getting lamer and lamer.

Mrs. Knightley chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
That was wonderful! You did a great job keeping everyone true to their character! I think that is very much what would have happened. Thanks for being will to write post and share your work! Mrs. Knightley
Tassel630 chapter 1 . 6/2/2008
I don't think Edward sounds... agonized... enough. And I doubt he would have wanted to talk to anyone after that. Alice, though, was captured very well.

-The Stupid Crazy Insane Idiotic Weirdo known as Tassel630

-Please don't respond to this review-
Jhu Radcliffe chapter 1 . 5/31/2008