Reviews for School for Dummies
artyboy 369 chapter 8 . 6/28
This is a most amusing parody of myself.
"My mother, Butler," he whispered, his face somewhat pale. "She's cooking."
I died at this sentence XD
ArtyFowlFan chapter 9 . 12/30/2016
I hate this story
Artemis is not like that
He does not make school friends
The people are not gay
Artemis does not like any of the girls
I hope he leaves this school
Italy's Driving chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
I'm sorry to bother you, it's just that it's spelled Puerto Rico, not Porto Rico. I mean no offense, and I really like the story as a whole! Sorry to be a bother...
elizstrass chapter 9 . 8/1/2015
I love this book SO much. Thanks for not making Artemis a total Gary Stu (male equivalent of a Mary Sue)? like so many other authors. PLEASE UPDATE.
Pisces tattoo chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
I imagine that that is exactly how Artemis would react to finding out news like that!
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 5 . 4/17/2015
Terrifying.
TheChickWithTheAwesomeUsername chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
I'm guessing that the emails are from fangirls?
Guest FTG chapter 9 . 5/12/2014
Hey, you need to update...please? :-)
Cause it's an awesome fic. :-)
Used to be Kerowyn 6 bye peeps chapter 4 . 3/7/2014
Okay, I am freaked out. There is a character in here who has my name, same exact spelling, and my hair color. Except I am most certainly not part of the popular crowd.
This is wonderful! I cracked up so much at the part when they asked him if he was Edward, that was hilarious!
thisaccountisdeleted2k16 chapter 9 . 6/15/2013
I really love your stories:) they make so much sense and I feel that you really describe Arty in school...I have one question...will there be any A/H (arty and holly) romance? I am a huge A/H shipper XD XD
Guest chapter 1 . 12/7/2012
i love it.
ErnestTheGuy chapter 9 . 12/6/2012
No more? Sadface
Durch.Leiden.Freude chapter 9 . 12/18/2010
i say their gay!

please UPDATE! oh just a suggestion, you can put Arty in a play without him really intending to join the play just by accident

and he cannot quit because the teacher/school play director is the type of guy-ish gay, that had met his match!

ahahaha even an added bonus would that play be Romeo and juliet, whereas Romeo would be Artemis! :))
Durch.Leiden.Freude chapter 8 . 12/18/2010
OHmyGOD! this chapter was freaking hilarious!

I pity Arty, ahaha but it was very amusing to read :)