Reviews for Bleached Memories
Alex McM chapter 16 . 9/20/2012
And yet it still gets better and better...Each chapter just raises the bar higher and higher. It's so damn exciting now I can't stop reading!
Alex McM chapter 15 . 9/16/2012
You sure know how to keep up the intensity. Relentless and gripping, so masterfully written. I love it!
Alex McM chapter 14 . 8/21/2012
Wow. It's a crime that I haven't caught up on this story in so long. Once again, a truly intense, suspenseful and ultimately entertaining chapter. Very well done.
Skylar Bennett chapter 25 . 1/28/2011
Wow, what a great story. I kind of wish that it hadn't ended. I stumbled upon this fanfic when browsing through the net and became addicted. I'm a writer too and can only hope that my writing is as good as yours!
Alex McM chapter 13 . 12/5/2010
Intriguing as always. You cease to let up on the action. I am really enjoying this story.
Alex McM chapter 12 . 11/24/2010
This story would have gone down great in the actual Bleach manga. I bet if Tite Kubo knew about it he would put this arc in for sure.

This story is amazingly well-written. Another exciting, engaging chapter. Well done.
Monk Gyatso chapter 25 . 11/9/2010
The story was truly magnificent. Actually, I was rooting for Kaworu.
Monk Gyatso chapter 23 . 11/9/2010
Dies Irae, the Wrath of God. A notion many Catholics believed about the flames of hell as nothing more than facing your own sins wherein your past will continue to assault your conscience. Something very interesting in this chapter especially when you showed those whom Shigekuni had wronged.
jaying chapter 25 . 2/28/2010
yeah,finally ichigo notice orihime
themc73 chapter 1 . 9/27/2009
wht does these chapters say?
jesterdude420 chapter 25 . 8/10/2009
another great chapter that i have waited for, and of course it was worth the wait again :)

poor guy...
Beriadan-Twice chapter 1 . 7/27/2009
I've read through the whole thing and it's really good. I liked your ideas for canon shinigami's zanpaku-to's, especially Nanao and Komamura. The original characters were really well done and nicely thought out and the storyline was interesting. It was well written and pretty fun to read.

If this was an English class, you'd get an A grade for sure ;)

darthgamer chapter 25 . 7/24/2009
I admired the writing but, no offense, that whole 'VENGEANCE IS MINE' thing seemed kind of gimmicky.
The Strider chapter 25 . 7/24/2009
Really interesting fight there. I loved how you tried to humanize Kaworu when you died, and I liked the part where Ichigo, not Orihime, is going into Las Noches instead. Though I gotta say, I didn't like the end, I think Kaworu should stay dead, like his brother :o
Zelderex chapter 1 . 7/23/2009
Well, at the very least the fights are kinda interesting. I feel very meh about it myself, just not enuff flair.