Reviews for Pokemon: Blaze Of Glory
ForeverStormed chapter 2 . 5/9/2012
If THAT Took A While Than You Must Be New To This. Chapters Are Usually Over 1000 Words. But I'm Cool With Yours Though. Really Good Story. But Try To Work On Character Development And Story Structure. It Would Really Help If You Would Actually Re-Write This.
Nenshou Uchiyama chapter 32 . 11/26/2011
I don't know why you haven't posted Pokemon:All I Knew yet but do it!So now I know why at the beginning it said those things must be some kind of experiment with a this shit is fucking epic.!
awesomeking chapter 20 . 5/27/2008
umm...yeah this is one of the greatest stories and are you sure that this is your first time
awesomeking chapter 15 . 5/26/2008
that was the best one it was too funny
awesomeking chapter 4 . 5/26/2008
why is brendan a pervert.. but the story is good though
WyldClaw chapter 27 . 1/17/2008
Sweet! Abra and Gastly evolved and helped Zach win his gym battle
Fender chapter 32 . 12/17/2007
Just read the whole fic. Although your chapters tended to be somewhat short, they DID make up for it by your plot and how you wrote. There could've been more description, but, hey, your style, go with what's best with your way. Though, I wished the last chapter wasn't so short... And I can't wait for the sequel!
PG Palmer chapter 32 . 11/29/2007
Neat! An unexpected twist for Zach/Halse.

You wrote the whole thing on a Wii? That must've been hard without a keyboard.

(grins insanely) This story was great and I would really like to see it continued. I'm looking forward to the sequel!
HiperKitty chapter 32 . 11/29/2007
Hey there stranger!

This was a very powerful chapter... So many emotions working together. I'm sad it ended, but happy another one is about to start :)

There's an interesting plot in here and I can't wait for you to start developing it!
jubilife chapter 12 . 11/28/2007
Hey, what's up Fireblast! I was reading your story this morning, and still am. I noticed something that makes your story stand out. Those combo attacks are really good. Do you mind if I borrow some to help me win this little war with PokeRus?
PG Palmer chapter 31 . 9/28/2007
Well, this is an unexpected turn of events. Looking forward to more!
the true dragon fanatic chapter 31 . 9/24/2007
wtf could zach be one of those people? is leaf one too? are ben and haily?( i mean the people mentioned in bonus chapie)
HiperKitty chapter 31 . 9/24/2007
Wow... Talk about an intense chapter. It looked like Tekken had taken over O_0

Ya better explain what's going on with Zach... That sure was something!

I have an idea of what it might be, but I might be wrong.

I'm so glad you didn't take long to update!
Kidar chapter 31 . 9/23/2007
Another chapter well down, very action-y (and not with pokemon... well kinda if you include the pokemorph guy if he is a pokemorph... yeah...) Can't wait for the next chapter, since I know whats really going on _ (mwahaha!)
HiperKitty chapter 30 . 9/21/2007
F.I.N.A.L.L.Y! An update!

But I understand you perfectlly. School makes it very hard to update T.T

But GREAT comeback!

Holly #%* I want to see next chapter!

Please don't take to long!
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »