Reviews for The Smell of Victory
BlatantBookworm chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Cool!

XD!

I assume that the American athlete is the sister that Captain freaked out about a few stories back - the one where Scarecrow was having a nightmare and Captain woke him up but he gassed her on reflex?
Jen Rock chapter 1 . 6/24/2007
That was great. Thanks to Firefly, I know that "meimei" means little sister in Chinese. It was so cute when the Captain was begging Scarecrow not to do anything at the Games. And I'd like to hear about what happened with Harley and the gymnasts.
BloodofthePen chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
"And if she decided she wanted to be his lab assistant, he could always give her the mask that leaked." Well done! ...erm... "Hen hao!" I really enjoy the CAT series. I started with Techie's writings, so I'll be reading yours to. Thank her for sending me here through her Author's Notes! Great job!
laal ratty chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Brilliant.
Techieitykins chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Squishity squee. I would pay to see what sort of 'trouble' Harley got into at the gymnastics competition...especially if the other two members of CAT were involved XD
imnotonhereitsalie chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Great Squishy/Captain bonding, and I loved how you slipped in that the good doctor found her attractive, via her relative.
armageddon-incarnate chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Haha. That was FUNNY. And she deserved it... *is happy wit the revenginess...*

Awesome job, Captain. This made me very happy. It was very hen hao. (I just might have insulted you there, seeing as I speak not one word of Mandarin... heehee...)