Reviews for StarCrossed Lover
Agent Silver chapter 14 . 9/15/2007
Wow. I haven't been reviewing all throughout, but this have been a wonderful fanfic. When I first found out that in the comics that Otto dated Aunt May, I was like, "Yuck...!" But nowadays I've come and respected it. Otto and May would've been a great couple!

It was sad how the story ended up...but it wasn't ooc, and made sense. Never stop writing..unlike me! _
Song With No Soul chapter 14 . 9/14/2007
Nice reflection, Pete. But geez, what's with the blag, man? You're *this* close to revealing your identity to everybody! What, do you want "Civil War" all over again?

Yeah, really, Otto. You shouldn't have been such an idiot. You broke poor Aunt May's heart.

Overall: A little shorter that I would've liked, but I have no issues. I hope to see your next story soon.
Speed Reader chapter 14 . 9/13/2007
Godd writing.
braindamage-1990 chapter 14 . 9/12/2007
Yeah! w00t! Great story! I'm a litte sad it's over now, but like you said "Untill the next thrilling story!" and I'll be there waiting, so I'll be the first one to read it. D!
They call me Bruce chapter 14 . 9/11/2007
Good work.
Chatter Puncher chapter 13 . 9/8/2007
oh, dead, traitorous gf killed by otto... interesting. can you have pete get revealed to may? please? or if you've got some other plan in mind, go for it. good luck!

chatterpuncher
Song with no soul chapter 13 . 9/7/2007
First- re: your use of harse language- I can understand when cursing is a good element to use in a story, having used it myself before, but Peter really doesn't strike me as a pottymouth type of guy.

I also admire the shining continuity where you have the characters actually saying the same things in both accounts. I wouldn't trust myself to do that. (Although you might want to fix the "let my WIFE go" versus "let my BRIDE go" thing.)

"You're the one who threw a big chunk of concrete into the middle of it and *I'm* the moron?" I love that line.

Overall: This one was fine, but still not as good as Otto's account- it didn't get me going as much, although that may just be because I already know what happened. As I've said before, not your best, but not your worst either, not by a long shot.
Song With No Soul chapter 12 . 9/7/2007
Okay, even though I usually make my comments before the overall review, I'm going to file this under 'exception'. I have to say, this was easily the best chapter in the story. Action-packed enough to keep me on the edge of my seat with my heart racing and with all of the characters extremely in-character and the final twist at the end was straight out of left field. Very, very good. At least 12 out of ten. Now, for the comments. Firstly, my favourite lines were the ones about his webs and how it's a good thing that they don't come from the 'proper' place- agreed- and the remark about unemployed comedians. As I all ready said, I was amazed by Felicia's betrayal, even though I *do* know how deceptive she can be. For once, I was rooting for Otto's brutal methods; I almost got up and cheered when he killed the Cat. I also can't help but comment that Aunt May's line that he should have 'trusted' her when it came to his identity. Why on earth would she want to marry a man who kidnapped her, brought her several storeys into the air and almost killed her several times? And on that vein, does Otto actually care?
GuesssWho chapter 13 . 9/5/2007
Ooh, cool.
braindamage-1990 chapter 13 . 9/5/2007
Yeah, finally up to date, there are not many Ock fics that are still updated these days. I can't wait for the next chapter. Very nicly written, I really like how you switch the PoV's.

braindamage-1990
Chatter Puncher chapter 11 . 8/24/2007
oh, what's may gonna think? you could have her hit him on the head with the bouquette of flowers this time instead of the umbrella. anyways, have fun writin ght erest of this story, i know it's gonna be really good!
Song With No Soul chapter 11 . 8/24/2007
Soon-to-be-classic? I don't doubt!

What society REALLY needs is a twelve-step program to quit being a supervillain. But Pete's idea sounds like fun, too. Everybody could use that one.

Haha. Kelly Clarkson concert. Maybe you should've said Justin Timberlake- they'd sure be a-screamin' then. ;)

I wouldn't want to know wha three-eyed fish taste like either. :P

Otto is such a Groomzilla.

If I were you, Pete, I'd ignore her. You saw what happened in Shrek.

Overall: quite, quite good. You've got them all- or at least Pete and Otto, because for the other two, I can't really tell- remarkably, remarkably in character. They're both acting very believable. The only time I think that you slipped up was the first sentence where he's ordering the caterers around. It seems worded a little weird, and Otto normally has a gift for saying exactly what he means, with no picnic references.

But overall, it's great. Far above par. Congradulations! Let's hope the finale is as good!
TheSmallestGhost chapter 11 . 8/21/2007
wait, this story is going out of hand...i thought at first Doc Ock wanted to find love at first when he went through that internet dating service to pick up May. does that mean that as soon as he heard about the windfall of money he decided to go evil again? wat happened to the LOVE?

TSMG
GuesssWho chapter 11 . 8/21/2007
Oh, dear . . .

I still think it's not worth all this hatred, though.

LOL
Song With No Soul chapter 10 . 8/17/2007
Got 'em! :)

"..that Al Gore man..." I love how oblivious she can be at times. Then again, to have all of this stuff going on in her life and remain naive, she'd have to be.

I suppose that it never occurred to him that Pete and MJ might have, I dunno, broken up.

"He comes from Las Vegas." Nice. That one really got me. Of course, people from New York in every other profession are quite as unfazable as this fellow. (But, I agree: thanks to the "what happens in Las Vegas, stays in Las Vegas" mentality, ministers from Las Vegas are probably the most jaded people on earth.)

Overall: Short but sweet. Very nice. Very, very nice. I can't wait.