Reviews for Kingdom Lost
Montara chapter 1 . 8/14
Wow! This story was so deep! I loved it so much (and crying a bit, too). Hope they'll be okay. Too bad it's only a one-shot.

Thank you for writing it!
GeekMom13 chapter 1 . 6/16
I got to the bottom and was really sad to see this was a one shot. normally I'm better at remembering and don't feel quite so sad... but I got sucked into that little hut and forgot
xelia96 chapter 1 . 3/17
Nice and satisfying. I like how all of your stories have this open ending. That there's more story after the ending. Thank you!
So how did Hermione's parents take a sudden addition to their family vacation? Did Hermione heal Draco's wounds from his fight with his dad? How difficult was it to incorporate Draco into the Order which is filled with people as bigoted against Death Eaters as the Death Eaters are about them? Did Hermione ever cry over Ron? Did she ever get her bracelet back? Did she show Draco more memories, preferably from a pensive as opposed to mind rape, of his mother?
beianzhen chapter 1 . 1/17
I want more of this!
Kelsey441 chapter 1 . 12/2/2016
I'm really wondering how you handled things when Draco never did fully turn sides once Deathly Hallows came out. it seems you invested a lot in that possibility. But then, he didn't turn out to be as bad overall as your versions of him often are. So I guess that's something. I loved this. I loved what he said about Ron. This was beautiful. I have no memory of reading this the first time I read through your stories, so this was a nice surprise. And man, I love the way you do Draco and Ron, even when they're not friends. I would sooooooo love a Draco/Ron friendship focused story from you. It would be wondrous. There's so much beauty and potential there and it's sorely lacking in other Draco-positive fic that paint Ron as a bad guy. Ron is my favorite character but I've grown to adore Draco through fanfic. I love when I can read a story with a positive view of both characters.
ifeelsofree chapter 1 . 7/19/2016
The emotions! Glad they started to move on
Trinkisme chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
I loved this. I hope the rest of Hermione's holiday brings them closer and closer. I hope the Order accepts him in due time. I hope Draco and Harry become the friends they were always meant to be. I hope Draco shows Hermione how much he's changed by asking her to marry him. I hope Hermione shows him how much she believes him by saying yes. I hope their children call Draco Papa or Daddy, but never Father. And I hope Narcissa is watching it all from her place in heaven; watching and gloating that Draco turned out to be his mother's son, after all.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2016
Awwwww i really ship them
rorogirl15 chapter 1 . 1/6/2016
Amazing. Great job!
Ads S chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
You killed my Ron!My tears are spilling out like a waterfall!#TheBoyWhoCared
Guest chapter 1 . 2/23/2015
...Oh my god..I was SO close on crying! What am I saying I'm drying my tears right now! Oh my gosh! You're amazing and...I NEED ALL of these stories in a book of my own! You're a very talented writer! Keep up the work (PLEASE!) thank you for entertaining me for half an hour! I'm going to go read like 12 more of your stories about this "ship" heh...Yep I'm obsessed with Dramione
Anonymous person chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
I really liked all of the intimacy between the two of them! I would love to see everyone's reactions to Hermione bringing Draco back and the knowledge of what they had done on their week of holiday!

P.s the fact that they were in Pompeii was a nice touch
guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Awwww that was just so sad ans sweet and cute! :'( Great story :)
purplepam chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Whoa...That was really beautiful. I loved how they healed each other. Great job.