Reviews for Kingdom Lost
throw.some.glitter.on.it chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Your style of writing is absolutely beautiful.

Throughout this whole piece there was so much emotion in it. Draco was so broken and I wanted to just cry for Hermione.

I just loved how the bond grew between them in this, it was excellent.

Keep it up!
Dramione chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
After reading the first few paragraphes I knew I like your style of writing. Amazing!

In the most fanfictions Draco is either the bad, kind of crazy guy or the hero, who can do everything. Your Draco was weak and human - amazing, too.

I wish him good luck and hope, Hermione will find her tears.
R.I.P. Narcissa Malfoy

You did an awesome job and I hope, you'll contine writing - stories, one shoots...
Rebekah Kroeplin chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I had tears in my eyes as I read this. Talk about passionate. It's wonderful watching a friendship grow and form between them. You made everything so real and unique. Gosh, I love your work! It's absolutely beautiful.
Ravengalx chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Wow. This story is perfect, I'm absolutely speechless. Probably the best Dramione oneshot I've read.
Daydreamerofjune chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This is my favorite one shot ever! Y U NO CONTINUE? seriously though this would rock as a chaptered story. Awesome oneshot though. Bee yoo tee full.
delicate.desires chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Wow, this was great! o: Really sad but it was a really good read. (:
jessi chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Great story!
past decembers chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
[ "And even though I didn't count him a friend, he was the richest bloke I ever knew."]

God, that was just...amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I really liked this one :)
Baitdcat chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Heartbreaking but still a very good read ;)
PreciousAll chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
This is so sweet. though it's long, it's worth reading. i found myself smiling, which is rare. thanks.

and, the best words i found there is "as long as you're with me" oh my! draco's getting mature! how romantic!

it's kinda sad too, the fact hermione couldn't let a single tear out for Ron. hiks... hermione's the best at comforting s.o. yeah!

if you ever feel like making a sequel to this fic, just write it, no doubt! and let me know! i'm kinda curious about how they spend the whole trip together.. and join the order. okay?
bertney1006 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
ohh so angstyO: soo goodO: why are you such a good writer?): haha i wish i could write like you.
plainjane00 chapter 1 . 2/25/2011
i don't know how to describe it.. poignant, i guess. it makes me want to find out more and yet it's perfect the way it is.. excellent work.
izzypop chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
Just found this. It was so very beautiful.
malfoyswagger chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
LOVE. LOVE. LOVE. This is absolutely brilliant.