Reviews for Kingdom Lost
Ads S chapter 1 . 7/1
You killed my Ron!My tears are spilling out like a waterfall!#TheBoyWhoCared
...Oh my god..I was SO close on crying! What am I saying I'm drying my tears right now! Oh my gosh! You're amazing and...I NEED ALL of these stories in a book of my own! You're a very talented writer! Keep up the work (PLEASE!) thank you for entertaining me for half an hour! I'm going to go read like 12 more of your stories about this "ship" heh...Yep I'm obsessed with Dramione
Anonymous person chapter 1 . 1/11
I really liked all of the intimacy between the two of them! I would love to see everyone's reactions to Hermione bringing Draco back and the knowledge of what they had done on their week of holiday!

P.s the fact that they were in Pompeii was a nice touch
guest chapter 1 . 5/22/2014
Awwww that was just so sad ans sweet and cute! :'( Great story :)
purplepam chapter 1 . 5/16/2014
Whoa...That was really beautiful. I loved how they healed each other. Great job.
pastel kittens chapter 1 . 9/21/2013
Your style of writing is absolutely beautiful.

Throughout this whole piece there was so much emotion in it. Draco was so broken and I wanted to just cry for Hermione.

I just loved how the bond grew between them in this, it was excellent.

Keep it up!
Dramione chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
After reading the first few paragraphes I knew I like your style of writing. Amazing!

In the most fanfictions Draco is either the bad, kind of crazy guy or the hero, who can do everything. Your Draco was weak and human - amazing, too.

I wish him good luck and hope, Hermione will find her tears.
R.I.P. Narcissa Malfoy

You did an awesome job and I hope, you'll contine writing - stories, one shoots...
Rebekah Kroeplin chapter 1 . 1/3/2013
I had tears in my eyes as I read this. Talk about passionate. It's wonderful watching a friendship grow and form between them. You made everything so real and unique. Gosh, I love your work! It's absolutely beautiful.
sinfulvodka chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
Wow. This story is perfect, I'm absolutely speechless. Probably the best Dramione oneshot I've read.
Daydreamerofjune chapter 1 . 8/1/2012
This is my favorite one shot ever! Y U NO CONTINUE? seriously though this would rock as a chaptered story. Awesome oneshot though. Bee yoo tee full.
Delicate Desires chapter 1 . 7/5/2012
Wow, this was great! o: Really sad but it was a really good read. (:
jessi chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Great story!
past decembers chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
[ "And even though I didn't count him a friend, he was the richest bloke I ever knew."]

God, that was just...amazing.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/11/2012
I really liked this one :)
Baitdcat chapter 1 . 8/18/2011
Heartbreaking but still a very good read ;)