Reviews for Run Away
OakReedglow chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
okay,I will be honest. In all the books, I haven't had the feeling that she would want to run away.I mean , of course it was hard on her, and everything, but, somehow, it just wasn't right reading this style and everything else was great,but,I don't know... I read your 15 things not to...Well, according to that, I would have expected better of whole running-away-because-I'm-afraid thing is just as a cliche as you have she changed her mind relatively quickly considering that if she goes back , Paul would have better chances to exorcise I'm happy she dd, because she CAN't leave her loves her too Her youngest stepbrother loves her,and it's reciprocated. God, I feel like such a bitch to write it all ,but I think it's the reaso for !
Zomeister chapter 1 . 6/25/2008
hey. i really liked this story. its one of the better oneshots i've read. i hope you write the chapter fic!

Zomeister.
samantha loves edward chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
aww. cute! make another! i love the mediator series. so does my friend. shes the one that told me to read them. write more!
DontHoldBack09 chapter 1 . 5/26/2008
That was pretty good. I was just kind of lost asto where in the series it was set?

I strongly encourage you to read the others of the series. My personal favorites of the ones you haven't read are the 5th and the 4th. Also, I think they would probably help you have a better knowledge of the characters.

My only issue with the fic was that Jesse and Suze were a tad bit OOC with the series as a whole, but I can see the story fitting the two books you've read.

Depending on when you got the chapter story started, I'd probably be available and willing to help you fix up chapters and such.

Either way, I look forward to seeing more stories from you in this series. :]
Laby Anne Boleyn chapter 1 . 11/22/2007
Trying to runaway from a ghost, hello, didn't she knows what a haunting means? Like aways brilliant story!
nina chapter 1 . 9/8/2007
THis sukes
NotMixedEqually chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Why would you think this sucks? I loved it, but then again, I love everything you write. You wrote it very well. It was very descriptive and visual. Great job!

By the way, I've read The Mediator series. I'm pretty sure I've read all of them. So if you'd like me to edit, I'd be happy to.
BlueSea14 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
This was pretty good! I have a thing about POV, but even though this wasn't in first person POV, it was still very good. No spelling and grammar mistakes that I could see. ;)

I've read the Mediator, although the names were changed and updated, I think. Those two titles you wrote weren't the titles of the versions I read, but I think they're still good.

I'd help you if I could, but I don't know how much time I might have.:) If you just need information, though, I can give it to you!
Bad Alice chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
you know what i think but i know you love reviews.

i lvoe it. youll have to lend me the mediator to read. But its awesome.

Love ya.

Alice.
xZoex chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
heya. wow! great 4 a first story, is a really gd song and an equally gd story 2 go wiv it. i love both pink and mediator. i fink u should rite more stories because dis 1 is really gd but practice makes perfect. can't w8 2 read more of ur stories as 4 editor i would b happy 2 do it if u want me 2?

Zebidee :)
starslaugh chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
hey this was good...keep it up...lates