Reviews for Something To Believe
Guest chapter 10 . 7/21/2012
IxHeartxGlee chapter 10 . 3/16/2011
Thanks for sharing!
conventgirlvampire chapter 10 . 12/8/2010
This was good. I liked how you managed to change it and still end up on valentine's day (even if Sachiko was a bit too self-sacrificing for my tastes). Please say there's a sequel.
TheBigN chapter 1 . 11/10/2010
There needs to be more Yumi x Touko fanfiction out there. I can only hope that others take after your lead here. Great story, especially in dealing with how Shimako and Yumi needed to deal with their relationship in ways that are complicated, yet understandable.
Thyrokio chapter 10 . 9/30/2010
This story was awesome, nice work.
Bad one chapter 10 . 9/7/2010
Ah, it's over. I thought that you could do some more chapters but ending still was a satisfactory so thank you!

Hope one day to see more about them and hopefully you would be one of those who would write another story for them ;)
Bad one chapter 9 . 9/7/2010
Ah the drama! Finally Yumi made a whole session of re-thinking. Loved the list she had done and how she went through it with information sure had struck her a lot, I'm just happy that she isn't against.

Sashiko sure is a kind person. But knowing how much she loves Yumi and cares for Touko, I'm sure that she will become happy once those two will becomes happy as well.
Bad one chapter 8 . 9/7/2010
Finally Sachiko make an appearance again. She sure likes to go in circles "my family this and my family that",poor Yumi. But at the same time it looks like she is careful about Touko's feelings same way as is Touko about sweet to know that they both care for each other so much in order to willing to give up the one who is most important to them.

And poor Touko, it sure must have hurt to see them like this.
Bad one chapter 7 . 9/7/2010
Ah, Yumi had to ruin everything with that "yes" of hers.

Well that adds to the drama and realism so I'm not complaining

Touko is a good actress, being able to hide all the hurt so quickly,poor her.
Bad one chapter 6 . 9/7/2010
Good to see Yuuki in the picture, somehow he had managed to get my attention in the series. And good to see him try to help.

Also liked the theater idea, Youko definetly would like it. As well as whole tickle monster thing XD

Touko's smile doesn't suggest anything good, wonder where she plans to take Yumi.
Bad one chapter 5 . 9/7/2010
Good to see Touko's point of view in the story, even though I knew what she possibly was thinking, it still was nice to read and actually gave more depth to the story. And some things were explained slightly different from what I thought so that's a plus

Aha, half a date up ahead! Wonder how it will go, I'm off to next chapter ;)
Bad one chapter 4 . 9/7/2010
Aaawww, that was a sweet scene. Touko had slightly showed her true colours.

I never understood the whole Touko hate. In season 2 it was clearly revieled that Touko was not stealing Sachiko but was helping her during hard time, though she did manage to make herself look a bit nasty.

And in season 3 I clearly got all those Touko/Yumi hints when she started to warn Yumi and most importantly how she had responded during the dance.

And season 4, well that's a given and I can see that season 4 did not exist when you wrote it, only novel was out.
Bad one chapter 3 . 9/7/2010
Ah, the protective Noriko is here to save the day!

Good luck Yumi in convincing Touko, that will be hard.
Bad one chapter 2 . 9/7/2010
Hmm, an alternative version for season 4? I like it so far, somehow I can see that happening

Poor Touka,I can only imagine what kind of expression she had when she read the newspaper XD chapter 1 . 9/7/2010
Finally I had found a Touko/Yumi fic, those two seriously lack in number of stories... actually it is probably the only one out there... at least they have quiet a lot of pics.

Well I hope to enjoy your story

Your writing style looks very good