Reviews for We Are Family
xbella7208x chapter 37 . 6/28/2012
Omg. I just discovered this story (a year late) and I've done nothing all day but read it! It's beyond amazing! It's perfect! 3
Jazmingirl chapter 37 . 11/8/2011
what an incredible story got me in tears

brilliant
ajunebuga chapter 37 . 11/4/2011
This is seriously the fourth or fifth time I've sat (well...slothed) down and read this story beginning to end - it's like a favourite book :)
ajunebuga chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
Hey,

Just wanted to let you know that I loved this story (and sequel).

I randomly went to Chicago for Thanksgiving and ended up going to Margies because you made it sound so good! (and then like a loser was like, hehe, I'm eating where 'Cam' did!).

I also drove past Wishbone, so that was grea too.

Keep writing!
creative-writing-girl13 chapter 37 . 2/15/2009
AW! This story was absoulutly adorable!
Wicked Misty chapter 37 . 12/16/2008
Amazing, amazing story! Definitely my favorite House one I have read. I stayed up way later then I should have but thanks for sucking me in with the great story ;)
Quite Silent chapter 37 . 12/2/2008
Excellent job! I enjoyed it a great deal and am definately looking forward to reading the follow up fic! Again, Great job!

Best Wishes,

Qs
BetweenTwoWorlds chapter 37 . 9/17/2008
Aw! That was great! I'm actually very sorry that it's over. I loved everything from cool quotes and poems and songs- to House and PJ beating up that moron. It was excellent, amazing, great, wonderful, stupendous, brillant...who am I kidding there are no words! LOVED IT!
jessiechaos chapter 5 . 7/28/2008
As I was saying. If any of you don't think that they would have a conversation with the ex-wife like that, we do. All the time. To them, Mary is like a second mother.

I don't talk to my Father's first wife like a mother, but his third wife was the mid-life crisis wife and bitch ;p My life was very similar to this so I'm really relating to this one.

Good story so far. and on to the next chappy I go.
lil steph chapter 37 . 2/28/2008
wow
xxunowhoxx chapter 37 . 1/16/2008
that was gr8
ShipperCrazed - FanFicCrazy chapter 37 . 1/4/2008
I really enjoyed this fic. I love how House came to know Cameron over a period of time by getting to know her family. The ending really wasn't an ending...just a bridge to your next story..which I can't wait to read by the way. One thing by the way...the charm bracelet: I thought as I was reading it and she was describing what the charm looked like she was going to say, "It's a house." Then their eyes could have met breifly and then could have covered by giving the explanation you gave. Just an alternative. I liked how you wrote it, I was just anticipating "house" play on words instead of home.

Now, where can I find a Greg House for myself?

Great job.
phoenix of hell chapter 37 . 12/31/2007
I LOVED this story! I recently discovered the show, I'm currently at season 2, and therefore started looking for good stories. This one certainly fit the description, it was AMAZING, especially because it was completed, so I made a marathon out of reading it. I'm a HUGE fan of the CameronxHouse pairing, and this story developed their relationship very well. It was sad, but at least they have a happy ending. I also like the OCs, A LOT(not talking about Adam, Steven, Kimberly and Allie's father of course), she has an amazing family, so cool, and all those rules and traditions... I'm definitely going to read the sequel, I hope you put her family in that too. After all, Greg and Allison are supposed to go there for Christmas. And I also want to see how their relationship will evolve. Once again, a fantastic piece of writing!
chocolatefan chapter 37 . 12/31/2007
It's over.. That's a shame :( I liked this story so much! It was a grat chapter and a nice end :)
GunShotResidue chapter 37 . 12/30/2007
Loved it! loved every piece of the fic! )

absolutely great job!

I'll be so waiting for the sequel!