Reviews for What could have been
ccase13 chapter 6 . 4/4/2012
Poor Dean, he always gets the bad part of the deal, when it comes to saving Sammy, his dad just keeps expecting Dean to kill the one he loves.
Mel Storm chapter 6 . 3/23/2009
kick ass! loved it! moving on to the sequel.

mel storm
KatieLB chapter 6 . 4/7/2008
great job... I didnt even think of john doing it if you can imagine...even when he said sorry. great job
KatieLB chapter 5 . 4/7/2008
another really good chapter... dont like those boys losing at the end of every job...great job
KatieLB chapter 4 . 4/7/2008
your like the queen of cliffies! Im so glad this fic is already complete and i can just race to the next chapter. good job on this story
KatieLB chapter 3 . 4/7/2008
Another really good chapter... i love Missouri... can't wait for her arrival
KatieLB chapter 2 . 4/7/2008
shower stall? ouch thats going to leave a mark... im hoping sam remembers more this time and they can figure things out
KatieLB chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
thought i would spend this snowy day reading all of your stories I somehow missed... great beginning... poor sam isnt catching a break is he... good job on this
sentarla chapter 6 . 2/18/2008
great story, had not expected it to be the dad. thanks!
twinchaosblade chapter 6 . 12/3/2007
Very sad but well-written story about Sam's visions. The way Sammy hurt in your very imaginative but realistic story broke my heart and certainly Dean's as well. I loved the way you were spinning your story with the little mystery about the person appearing in Sam's visions (though I guessed right from the first mention that it was their Dad) and what it wanted to tell the brothers.

Your characterizations were really good, Dean's reaction to Sam's repeated visions and the repercussions from that were well portrayed. I loved the vision Dean had at the very end, heartwrenching but absolutely true!
darksupernatural chapter 6 . 10/26/2007
Hey peanut. Just caught this one. I'm trying to read all your stories. I really like this one and wanted to tell you that you nailed John in this one. What Sam said was true. although I liked John he really did do anything necessary on the hunt even if he hurt people.
irishgirl9 chapter 6 . 7/26/2007
Great story! I really enjoyed reading that. I loved John talking to Sam in the last chapter, but I hate what he told he might have to do! I'm going to read the sequel tomorrow!
Redwinged Blackbird chapter 6 . 7/26/2007
Thought I'd read another one of your fics while waiting for the sequel. This is good. Confusing... but good. You do have a point with 'the rule' but that's all gone to hell since yellow eye is dead.
Dark-flames chapter 6 . 7/9/2007
the ending... the very last line "A set of green eyes shot open in the quiet motel room."

Ghostwriter chapter 6 . 6/27/2007
Awesome job. Catch ya on the flip side.