Reviews for Who We Are
Haiza Tyri chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
"I am the kind of person, on the other hand, who will take what you offer and do what you say. I will kick and scream and tell you I hate you, and I will rationalize each step I take towards doing your dirty work, and in the end it gets done, and by that time I have a hard time caring or feeling disgusted with myself."

So, so very much Juliet.
S.R Devaste chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
You are so good at this. I really love your one-shots and this one in particular is great. I'd love to see a longer ben/juliet fic from you.
Funeral Lilies chapter 1 . 3/10/2008
I love it! Very well-written, very close to canon... I'm impressed by how you're able to keep them in character! *favs*
Shiro Ryuu chapter 1 . 8/11/2007
Ooh, dark. You have captured Juliet’s greatest flaw quite nicely (aw—but you must know that I wouldn’t like her half as much if she was one of those boring, flawless characters). The choice of plot device was quite nice, too; I’d never thought about what it must have taken to convince Juliet to get ready for that surgery...
Malvolia chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Every time I see "Aurora West" in my e-notifications, I get excited. :)

I love these characters together so much. Shipping or no, they have such chemistry-they are so very dynamic together, and you write them so well. How Juliet sees the emotions Ben hides from others; how she fights him and follows him at the same time; how the word blackmail isn't "strong enough, visceral enough" for what Ben does. The last few lines are great. My very favorite phrase in the fic was "I feel my rage burn a little colder."

Very good.