Reviews for Rewound

ppms! lol
aquavis chapter 5 . 7/17/2007
Whoa.

Very nice!

For a second there, you had me believing that the story might finish VERY soon! [next chapter?]

And I'm glad that Greg finally figured it out. Applause for him!

Going for the Sandles way? If you are, I am a total shipper so it's all awesome. But if it's not, don't worry, it's an awesome story and who knows? You could get me addicted to something else. lol

Thanks for updating again, I really love to read this story.

FiveForFighting09 chapter 5 . 7/16/2007
AHAHAHA! greg! i know what you must do! you have to stop the murder from happening all together!

great story. glad i found it. hope you can updat soon. ppms.
LOCISVU chapter 5 . 7/16/2007
Not again!Sometimes it's not a good idea to tamper with time but,if you keep repeating the same thing over and over again,I would.
Alesha chapter 5 . 7/15/2007
i should be sleeping now, its 1:30 am! but i cant! i was reading your story! it is SO GOOD! PLEASE UPDATE! AMAZING! SO UNIQUE! THE IDEA IS ORIGIONAL, EXCELLENT! WRITE FAST!
KyliedaRock chapter 5 . 7/15/2007
BRILLAINT! I've jusat finsihed rading all five chapters and that was so brillaint! What a cliffy! Will he live the day again? Gah, the suspense is killing me! Please update soon!
Mandi96 chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
I loved it. I can't wait to see if the next day will repeat itself or not. Will it? I mean now that he's learned a lesson, maybe things will go back to normal.
aquavis chapter 4 . 7/8/2007
It must REALLY suck for Greg right now, I mean repeating the same day for close to a month, AND getting rejected by Catherine plus finding out that Sara is taken must really be wearing him down. '(

I'm just going to make a guess and say: Next chapter is Mandy... isn't it.

Oh, one last thing... BEAUTIFUL CHAPTER with your wonderful discription of Greg's feelings.

Enchanted Girl chapter 4 . 7/7/2007
I like this story very much!

I can't wait to see what you make of this! Keep it up!

Write more soon!
LOCISVU chapter 4 . 7/7/2007
O.I remember watching a similar situation with Xena:Warrior Princess episode entitled "Been There,Done That."That episode was so hilarious.
WuHaoNi chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
I really really love this story.

You've got Greg's character pinned perfectly, and it's amusing to read his inner musings.

Why haven't more people reviewed this gem?

*adds to favorites*
kathy chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
poor gteg
Mandi96 chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
I love this story. Is Greg going to switch it up again at the crime scene?
aquavis chapter 3 . 7/2/2007
Wow, did not see that comming.

As always, your writing is suburb, and you should be getting more reviews than you are now.

Just a quick question... are you thinking about putting Sofia in the story as well?

I'm just curious, that's all.

aquavis chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
Only three other reviews? Wow, the world must be blind to such a masterpiece!

In one movement, Greg effected everything,and that's pretty awesome.

I really liked how Nick, in his state of drunkness, actually came up with a good idea!

Oh, for some reason I feel like because Greg bought something expensive, it will be the next day that he repeats. O

I'm really anxious for what happens next.

33 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »