Reviews for Together
Sakurathebattosai chapter 2 . 1/2
I like the plot that your story is aiming at, but i cant get passed all the grammatical errors sadly. I hope someday you will revise it
felina12 chapter 1 . 1/1
Loved reading this story! Thankyou! YAY SASUSAKU!
mira lee chapter 33 . 9/19/2016
PERFECT u r gud at writing fic do more of em
Gagisasusakulove chapter 25 . 8/13/2016
Having baby with happy ending
Shankington chapter 4 . 7/20/2016
You REALLY need to revise your story again. I kept getting distracted by all the grammar mistakes.
Shankington chapter 2 . 7/20/2016
Totally digging the plot. It makes so much more sense for Orochimaru to want Sasuke and Sakura's offspring as a vessel. But why would he let Sakura know what his goal was? Wouldn't it be easier for him to keep it secret? Anyway, evrythings pretty good so far except for some missing words.
LAYLA chapter 33 . 7/16/2016
YOOOOOOOOO... I HAVE READ A LOT OF GOOD SASUSAKU FANFIC'S BUT BY FAR THIS IS THE FUCKING BEST ONE EVER, REALLY AMAZING GOOD JOB, LOVED IT...
Dani677 chapter 33 . 5/29/2016
The story on the whole was a good read. I enjoyed it.

For me personally, I did feel like there were some moments you lagged a bit in developing the main points in certain parts. And I did feel a bit like you were adding a bit too many developing circumstances along the way, aside from the main theme of the story. Maybe that may have attributed to the temporary lull in reviews you had experienced.

All in all I did like how you had some high and low moments in there. Not just a straight forward black and white plot. It was nice. It inspired the reader to be moved.

The English wasn't as bad as you deemed it. I am positive you will refine your skills even more in all regards and become an even better writer.

Good job with this fic and I look forward to reading more from you.

Thank you for sharing.
Dani677 chapter 28 . 5/29/2016
It is nice. I love the Sasusaku moments especially. For me, the other aspects of the story taking just a little too long to develop before reacing some sort of a climax. I am really looking fwd to seeing what happens next. I wanna see Sasusaku, and what happens with their story. Their development is goin really well. I really found Sakura's approach to the pregnancy to be hurtful tho. I could feel it for Sasuke. She should've been more honest and upfront iwith him dammit. D poor boy feel all kinda feelings lol
Dani677 chapter 27 . 5/29/2016
Wow. That lemon was real juicy boy. Different from the others u wrote
Veronica chapter 33 . 5/28/2016
This fic has a lot, but I mean like A LOT of spelling/ grammar mistakes and words that are used incorrectly all the time. I had to reread sentences a few times adding the correct words in my head more often than I could count. That being said, I really really like the story and would recommend it. And while I know this is SasuSaku, I also think that if this fic didn't mainly focus on them, but equally portrayed all the important characters (and all their trials and tribulations) and the many other important events that would affect the plot, TOGETHER would be a great reimagining of Shippuden.
Dani677 chapter 18 . 5/22/2016
Was a good chapter. I liked the sneeze at the ending lol
Dani677 chapter 15 . 5/21/2016
This was a really well written chapter. Wow
Dani677 chapter 14 . 5/21/2016
This was an interesting chapter I must say. I liked the two snakes and Ino and her melodramatics gave me a good lol too :)
Dani677 chapter 11 . 5/21/2016