Reviews for Together
VampireBassist chapter 33 . 7/6
I have to say, this took me 3 days to finish reading.
And it is a well written story. Although there were some spelling errors,
I still think this story is good. The plot was well thought out.

One thing I definitely wanted to see was Ino witnessing SasuSaku moment.
So she can open her eyes to reality that "her" Sasuke-kun didn't choose her.

Plus I felt like I missed how all of rookie 9's suspicions were gone.
I mean, I only know of Neji, Shikamaru, Hinata, and I think TenTen's faded suspicions,
but what about the rest? Again, I wanted to see Ino's reaction to this all.

Anyway, great job with this fic. :)
Law23 chapter 33 . 6/1
Wonderful story

Wow, a great and interesting story. The past of sakura and sasuke really fits in the story. Thanks really for the story because I'm a solid fan of sasusaku since I was 8 years old ( I'm 14 now) KYAA! Some chapters are great *hotty part you know* and I read this story more than 3 times :)
Priscilla chapter 1 . 4/23
I was unable to read further. The grammar is botched so horribly that it breaks up the meaning of the sentence. If English is not your first language then I apologize. If it is then I am
advising that you get a beta reader or proof reader to revise your chapters. Despite the grammar mistakes,the story doesn't seem to be horrible. Just drowning in minor mistakes that would irk the intelligent mind.
theeuniverse chapter 33 . 2/19
Aaahhhh the feels! The ending is so fluffy. Anyway I love this fic! There were a few grammar errors and spelling check but still it's so cute. 3 keep writingmore sasusaku okay? :D
Lol he dropped his thing x3

BUT NOT EIGHT ! Ok nvrmind nice chptr btw :D
Imateenwolfluva chapter 26 . 1/19
The mysterious person is Madara
Trisha chapter 33 . 1/1
This was so cute. I saw a couple of references to your friend, animequeen100, fanfiction: To Love and To Love Again.
Sora and Suki. I saw a few other references. I was shocked in a good way about this. (Don't take this the wrong way. I'm not accusing you of plagiarism. Honest.)
I really liked your fanfiction.
Sasusakufan001 chapter 33 . 8/1/2014
This fanfic is definitely a must to read if you love SASUSAKU
Hinata'sMuse chapter 33 . 6/30/2014
One of my favorite SasuSaku stories and SasuSaku Writers!
SasuSaku1996 chapter 25 . 3/17/2014
If I remember correctly Yamatos surname is Tenzou maybe you can put it in
MagentaFeathers chapter 12 . 3/4/2014
Finally that bitch is dead. She was on my nerves XD Their engagement was indeed a bit fast, but o well, who am I to speak? :)
MagentaFeathers chapter 11 . 3/3/2014
Stupid Yen, she's so annoying, but I also pity her in some way. I know as no other how it is to be rejected from the one you have a crush on.
MagentaFeathers chapter 10 . 3/3/2014
I really loved it. Good chapter :)
1,204 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »