Reviews for Spring Cleaning With The Cullens
Gamersgoddess chapter 8 . 8/26/2013
I think I liked Roselie and Edwards closet the best. Thanks for a great story!
carol chapter 8 . 1/12/2010
i loved the part when bella hit herself with thr drawer! i actually did that once. it hurt like hell and gave me a headache. 'danger magnet' yep that's bella alright! funny story
IOnlyDateEmpaths chapter 8 . 1/1/2010
lollems
VampChick76 chapter 8 . 12/29/2009
Lol, that was hilarous. Poor Bella.
MadEva chapter 8 . 5/24/2009
Cool story. liked how everyone got a chapter of their own;) Think I could get a masage chair as well?P AND PIZZA!
awesomeperson chapter 8 . 1/5/2009
Ha, Ha, Ha Very Funny! I loved your story I hope i find more like it.
Quituser chapter 8 . 12/31/2008
je suis in love with edward, so I think his closet was the best. Altough it made hima bit more geeky, what with the comic book collection and all, just thought I should let you know that this story was awesome. I had fun reading yours.
Someoneyoudon'tknowprobably chapter 8 . 11/14/2008
Not bad...
Propapanda Ganda chapter 8 . 11/11/2008
lol x]
JulyPie chapter 7 . 9/20/2008
Spice girls! I love the spice girls! And you will never guess, when I was small, me and my friends would be a spice each, I was posh! oh yeah!

I lol-ed my little head off!
JulyPie chapter 6 . 9/20/2008
Ahh! Jasper reads comics! I love it! Genius, magnificent glorious! I being a comic book geek, am rather excited about his revalation.

I thought Carlisle was going to be my favourite chapter but then I read this, Jasper is the absolute shiz!
JulyPie chapter 5 . 9/20/2008
Aw, Carlisle is so nice!

'She's drowning!' that sounds exactly like something my friend would say, t'made me laugh'
JulyPie chapter 4 . 9/16/2008
I like the Edward protectiveness, it amuses me.

Crazy Alice shopping addict is also always good.
JulyPie chapter 3 . 9/16/2008
Aww, that's nice, Rosalie Bella bonding.
Livy Alice chapter 8 . 7/16/2008
Okay, so I JUST realized this, so give me a break if I'm not 100% coherent. I realized that you are a very original writer. All of your stories are on topics I've never read about before. THAT'S A GOOD THING! You use your imagination and YOU'RE GOOD AT IT! Bravo! er... Brava! Be proud.

-Livy Alice

p.s. This story was very entertaining.