Reviews for Why Reeve and Vincent Should Not Drink
littlemsstrawberry chapter 5 . 3/16/2013
Lol so funny
hdfkhdkfjas chapter 5 . 8/11/2010
hahahahahahaha omg this was so unbelievably funny and amazing XD i so want yuffie's place in all this even if vinnie and reeve are drunk XD haha oh and denzel is so cute
b17chofcerberus chapter 5 . 8/10/2010
Still LMAO-ing! Very well-written, in addition to the hilariousness. Nicely done. XD
b17chofcerberus chapter 1 . 8/10/2010
teeheehee!...teeheeheeheehee! Okay, I have to read the rest of this now. heehee...LMAO XD
Jagwarakit chapter 5 . 10/10/2008
OMG... *dies laughing* I love it when I find fics like this. F-ing hilarious.
Heart's Door chapter 5 . 8/29/2008
That was absolutely brilliant! I loved the plot, I loved Yuffie's schemes, and I definitely loved how Vincent and Reeve acted when they were drunk! I didn't think I could laugh so much for one fanfic!

Your fanfic is one of the best out there. 5/5 stars!

PS: I want one of those stickers! (Excluding the Yuffie kiss on the cheek thing of course.) That design that you made up was hilarious.
layzilla chapter 5 . 1/19/2008
One word: HILARIOUS. xD
Phoenix Helix chapter 3 . 1/16/2008
LOL! LOVE THIS! MORE! MORE! MORE!

hope you update this one soon _
RultaProductions chapter 4 . 1/15/2008
LOL! This is ludicrous! I like it...
Glaurung II chapter 4 . 1/14/2008
Mwahahahahaha*hack*coughcough*

Too good!

Man, it's just so easy to tease these two.

M I'd chose Vinny, though Reeve is handsome too... better pick the two *makes sinister laugh*
moogle in paradaisu chapter 4 . 11/20/2007
lol!XD
LuckySevens chapter 4 . 11/10/2007
AH-HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.../deep breath...AH-HAHAHAHAHA /gasp...wheeze. :) It's a rare thing for me to literally laugh out loud at a fic but you had me lol'ing several times. This is really great and I can't wait to see where you go with it! Definitely one for the fave list.

~LS
My-Sanity-Went-B00m chapter 4 . 9/25/2007
Fuuneh! Vince is drunk...I wonder if I could get him to date me like THIS? Hm...
Rorania chapter 4 . 8/21/2007
Awesome. Love the drunken convos and everything;) Can't wait for more.
lioness78 chapter 4 . 7/31/2007
This is killer Love them stupid drunk