Reviews for Healing Sands
AtsushiLiezl chapter 52 . 5/28
Hinata's dead wahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :((((((((((((((((
AtsushiLiezl chapter 29 . 5/28
I dont know whose the jounins and especially that propose thing ? ?_?
AtsushiLiezl chapter 26 . 5/28
when hinata's hurt what is her age? when she's broken hearted? im curious
AtsushiLiezl chapter 23 . 5/28
Snow Country yeah good story !~~~
AtsushiLiezl chapter 17 . 5/28
Who whoO? whose hinata's savior
AtsushiLiezl chapter 16 . 5/28
Woah.. what is the agenda of the akatsuki .. why they're after hinata and orochimaru too :/
AtsushiLiezl chapter 15 . 5/27
Another pairing kyaaaa *_*
AtsushiLiezl chapter 13 . 5/27
Wahhhhhhhh Hinata just kidnapped by the sound nin now the akatsuki :((((~~~~~
AtsushiLiezl chapter 10 . 5/27
That moment kankuro wahahhhahha... Hinata~~~:'(
AtsushiLiezl chapter 9 . 5/27
Kyaaaa Love the story new beginning of Love 3 :3
AtsushiLiezl chapter 4 . 5/27
WAhhhhhhhhwahhhhhhhhhhhh Hinata is Broken hearted damn that confession...
AtsushiLiezl chapter 8 . 5/27
I love IT 3 too much love 3
There are no trees or waterfalls in the desert though... and since it takes 3 days to get from Suna to Konoha, trees would be pretty far off from Suna
WrittinInStone chapter 10 . 2/20
Okay, I'm going to stop here. This story has potential but I can't get passed the internal author's notes. I know you're not a professional, but it's unprofessional and interrupts the whole flow of the story. It would be like a director pausing the movie for a few seconds in the theaters to give his two cents and then begin it again.

It would annoy you just like the internal author notes are annoying me. I know I'm not the first person to review about this, but you still continue to do it. So, apparently the reviews asking you not to and giving you a good reason not to don't mean anything.

So, instead of bugging, I'll desist here. On to find another GaaHina fic.
WrittinInStone chapter 8 . 2/20
Really liked this chapter.

Like another reviewer said, most people who write about Hinata greatly over exaggerate her stutter. Not only is it difficult to read, but it's, well, not right. Hinata stuttered the most around Naruto due to nervousness, but otherwise, she didn't stutter. Not really. So, even though you too did that, I'm glad that you fixed it early on.

I also like the way that Gaara helped her. It was firm but not cruel. So, I liked this chapter. Great job. And no more internal author's notes! At least not so far. That's wonderful.
1,450 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »