Reviews for Healing Sands
WrittinInStone chapter 10 . 2/20
Okay, I'm going to stop here. This story has potential but I can't get passed the internal author's notes. I know you're not a professional, but it's unprofessional and interrupts the whole flow of the story. It would be like a director pausing the movie for a few seconds in the theaters to give his two cents and then begin it again.

It would annoy you just like the internal author notes are annoying me. I know I'm not the first person to review about this, but you still continue to do it. So, apparently the reviews asking you not to and giving you a good reason not to don't mean anything.

So, instead of bugging, I'll desist here. On to find another GaaHina fic.
WrittinInStone chapter 8 . 2/20
Really liked this chapter.

Like another reviewer said, most people who write about Hinata greatly over exaggerate her stutter. Not only is it difficult to read, but it's, well, not right. Hinata stuttered the most around Naruto due to nervousness, but otherwise, she didn't stutter. Not really. So, even though you too did that, I'm glad that you fixed it early on.

I also like the way that Gaara helped her. It was firm but not cruel. So, I liked this chapter. Great job. And no more internal author's notes! At least not so far. That's wonderful.
WrittinInStone chapter 6 . 2/20
Like your story so far, but the author notes in the middle of the chapters should not be.

They're horrible and completely interrupts the flow of the story. And rap? Seriously? Just because they have TV and surveillance cameras doesn't mean you should go as far as to add RAP to Naruto. That's just really breaks up the continuity of the Naruto world.

Also, I don't understand the hatred toward rap. It's just like any musical genre. Some is profane but others have a lovely and uplifting message. I'm really getting tired of the rap dissing. No one does that to country, pop or any other genre.

The in-story author's notes are the worst problem, though. Get rid of that and everything is at least tolerable.
gaaralover14 chapter 39 . 2/16
I love your stories they are the best good job 3:-D
SeleneLeFay chapter 48 . 11/23/2014
I have to say, if you ever come back to edit this story (for the love of god please do) your translation is completely wrong for "I love you." To be honest, written the way it is in romaji, it looks like a botched version of "I love otaku (geek)." Usually, they'd just say "Daisuki." or if they're really being serious, "Aishiteiru."
KiunoNamu chapter 52 . 10/15/2014
That seems so sad...
KiunoNamu chapter 51 . 10/15/2014
Wow, that was... really quick. I expected a more dramatic kiss and such, but oh well, at least we get a happy ending.
KiunoNamu chapter 50 . 10/15/2014
The beginning of this chapter had me crying as I turned on the song to listen to it. I absolutely love Moulin rouge and cry like a baby everytime I watch it. I really liked that scene. I want to see them together so bad I can't stand it and I really hope everyone gets their happy ending.
KiunoNamu chapter 49 . 10/15/2014
This entire chapter has had me in such suspense! I can't take it!
KiunoNamu chapter 48 . 10/14/2014
I'm so sad right now. The death is just heart breaking! I'm not sure where you got your version of I love you. Japanese usually say i "like" you If you translate it literally. It's daisuki.
KiunoNamu chapter 47 . 10/14/2014
Wow that was a lot of fighting. Is not that they are bad it's just there is so much of it that it becomes boring. I can't believe he died. I'm almost in shock from it. Hinata went all bad ass on us lol. Gaara... I have no word
KiunoNamu chapter 46 . 10/14/2014
I'm so excited to read the next one! Good chapter
KiunoNamu chapter 45 . 10/14/2014
Poor hanabi. Going to lose her dad. Why did the gates explod? Excitement and tension! We're getting closer to gaara!
KiunoNamu chapter 44 . 10/14/2014
Could the brother be the doctor that helped gaara before maybe? Good chapter can't wait till they find gaara.
KiunoNamu chapter 43 . 10/11/2014
Ooh who recogNized hinata? Good for zetsu? That's just cruel!
1,437 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »