Reviews for Driving Lessons
Niki l chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
That was the funniest thing I have ever read!
Alexa1993 chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Love it!
FlyingPigMonkey chapter 1 . 9/12/2011
holy crap that was funny! I couldn't stop giggling the whole way through XD
elisekhi chapter 1 . 11/12/2010
i absolutely love it! hilarious! but the idea of horny 5 year olds is rather disturbing.
dog-tooth chapter 1 . 9/8/2010
Haha! Jeez. I loved this so much XD
Dennis Creevy chapter 1 . 8/2/2010
Normally I hate these pairings, but I gotta say you made them work, it was really funny aswell, keep it up.
lol chapter 1 . 3/8/2010
I laughed out loud with the thought of Ron screaming "HIT ME BABY ONE MORE TIME!" in a swerving car in the top of his lungs.
neener.will.quit chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
haha. that was hilarious. well done.

-dal
Cook chapter 1 . 7/6/2009

Now, Hermione Granger had done a lot of crazy things in her life. She had helped Harry Potter through quite a few of his adventures, battled werewolves, death eaters, logic puzzles, evil plants, Draco Malfoy’s dad on a bad hair day, and even bedded the formidable Professor Snape.

The part with Lucius Malfoy was damn hilarious!
gravity01 chapter 1 . 8/29/2008
That was hilarious. I usually avoid anything where driving lessons are involved (too traumatic, I believe), but this was great. I'm glad I read it. I'm still smiling.
dallymcdosocks chapter 1 . 4/25/2008
And then Harry and Draco had sex and I was a happy camper. Really. I had banners, several, in bright hues.

Then I wore my "Death Eaters" shirt that proclaims quite proudly on the back "Slytherins Give / Gryffindors Receive." My love, my cousins just noticced it this evening and rolled their eyes at me.

I feel we have truly bonded and I will bequeath things to them at the time of my demise, but only because they have come to accept this love of mine. M.
Wile chapter 1 . 8/25/2007
This fic was seriously funny. I love how you played off the fic cliches and stereotypes. Very well executed and the idea of Snape teaching driving lessons was great. Harry and Draco were hilarious in petrol station with the beef jerkey. And Hermione being completely up front with Snape about their mutual attraction was brilliant. I laughed a lot. Thanks for losing your mind for a bit to write this fic.

~Wile
Satine16 chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Ok...

As is normal for our relationship I find your thoughts entertaining. (Many parts were funny.)

And...

As is normal for our relationship I find your thoughts horrifying. (Many parts made me cringe a bit.)

Any questions?