Reviews for Hush little Sammy
DeannaWinchester chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Oh my goodness, I love this so much. Holy crap. Or unholy crap technically but oh well. Details, details.
This is amazing.
procol harum chapter 1 . 8/10/2007
Dude, that was wicked awesome :D Great job, faved it
Sophia25 chapter 1 . 7/31/2007
wow. that has got to be the best poem fic i have ever read from fanfic! awesome job...seriousyl. loved the ending;)
The 2nd Evil chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Wow. Very haunting. Nicely done.
sammygirl1963 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
The lullabye went perfect with sam's life ( except for Dean's throat being cut-hope that never happens!)-the best part being that Sammy got him in the end!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Ha ha ha ha. I like it. Very cool. Great job. Catch ya on the flip isde.
PookbearD chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Wow. I loved it. Powerful, dark, tragic, beautiful. Very true to the show and it's story lines.

Loved it!
chat-noir-91 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
WOW!

best version of "hush little baby" eva!

it was sad but happy in the end :)
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
WOAH! Straaight to favorites!
kat chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
that was so good! even thought it was depressing it made me laugh...man i feel sick that i laughed at ppl dying. but afterall gud job
Me chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
You killed Dean (sobs hysterically). But anyway, that was good. That demon is damned creative you know, if he's ad libbing (if he's not, he has some serious free time down in hell).

Bye. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
very interesting but a little disturbing if you ask me...let's just hope you don't sing that to any children...
pureskies chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
well that was just plain awesome! I LOVED it!
beautiful dreamere chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
awesome!
Mousitsa chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Ok, that was seriously creepy, weird, and with a touch of evil in a "my-daddy-shot-your-daddy-in-the-head" kind of way. But I found it to be creative and interesting. My only gripe is that this is somewhat of a death fic and you should've put a warning up for it because I DON'T like reading death fics!