Reviews for Rurouni Naruto
SPark681 chapter 3 . 4/20/2014
Another nice story guess I will be checking out the others as well so keep up the great work!
Dragonmage182 chapter 1 . 3/29/2014
So I've been following this story for a while. At least long enough for this site to not even put a time when I began following the story. That being said, and no offense meant to you at all, but I can't bring myself to read your other stories. This si not to say that you are a horrible writer. Far from it actually as I re-read this story and enjoyed it as much as I did the day I first read it. No, my point resides in the fact that I do not know enough about the other shows that you use to actually care. For as much as it is worth, my interest lies within the fact that I know and love the Ruroni Kenshin story better than most others and I love seeing Naruto with a happy-go-lucky type of attitude that can change to serious in a second. When I think of Naruto, that is the very definition of him in my eyes. You can make him serious, you can make him crazy, and you can make him dark, but the authors that not only make him that way, but also add a bit of light to him are the only one's worth reading. Naruto could never bee truly dark for it goes against his nature, not only as a ninja, but as a human being. That being said, this is a story where I can enjoy a happy-go-lucky Naruto while enjoying the moments for darkness or seriousness that may come. I am hoping that you continue this story but even if you won't, I will still read your other stories. After all, there is a reason why I had older stories of yours on my alert list than this one. Holy crap, didn't mean to type this much. My bad about that.
Royal Snaza chapter 3 . 3/26/2014
The Three Stoogies chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
i think you should finish this one it is a great story
Sicloup chapter 3 . 3/19/2014
Fuck off shitcunt
Sicloup chapter 1 . 3/19/2014
Fucking dumb
Shippuuryu chapter 2 . 6/4/2012
i see, that must be sasuke. a nice twist on the rurouni naruto part, however rurounin might make more sense lol, cause rurouni, is a made up word by the mangaka, it means wandering swordsman, or something similar, making the title rurounin you could make it mean wandering ninja XD
Not In Use Anymore 35 chapter 2 . 11/1/2010
Can you please start the next chapter soon?
Rethena Tydnalli chapter 2 . 4/22/2009
Wow! This is so amazing! You have to finish it. You can't just leave us hanging! Please update!
deitarionSSokolow chapter 2 . 3/12/2009
Interesting, but the promise of more fighting REDUCES my interest. Fight scenes are for visual media like movies and TV shows. Books and fanfics work best when you focus on character development.
BYoshi1993 chapter 2 . 2/5/2009
This story is GREAT! I've never read the other anime that this story is based on but it's really good! Please update again soon, I want to find out who the guy with the weird sword is.

-Michael
inevitable chapter 2 . 10/18/2008
I see the similarities with kenshin. Satoshi looks like a decendant of kakashi. We will see descendents of naruto's friend. Right? Hope you update soon.
fallacies chapter 2 . 9/1/2008
This has piqued my interest, and I hope that it'll be updated eventually. It's fun. _
pax-draconix chapter 2 . 7/29/2008
Wait, you're doing the resurrection from the dead thing? Looking forward to seeing how that goes... The primise and story are looking good so far, though. Til next time. Ja ne.
Fled chapter 2 . 7/26/2008
now, now i believe it wouldn't be fair if you stopped writing this.. please continue. i really love (take note: LOVE not like) the idea, a very different yet familiar way of a powerful naruto is written here, and i believe the reviews here does not give you and your story justice. I'll be waiting for more updates, hope this story gets out of your hiatus list. I read other stories and look for other inspiration when i lost the idea of something or usually reread and come back to the main idea and try to work it again from there, it usually helps me get back to my writing (in school papers:P)