Reviews for I'm sorry fatass
CadeeCat chapter 1 . 1/1/2014
i loved this! it wuz fricken awesome XD cartman wuz so in character n i cn rly c his mom doin tht -.- i luved the scene where kyle grabbed cartmans scarf, n the end wuz great 2, so sweet n funny :)

also... wht wuz with the random cat abuse thing? it wuz pretty unnessicary n made me feel bad 4 the cat...
TamiLove chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
lol! cute!
Fervcsa chapter 1 . 2/24/2013
OH MY GOD! I LOOOOVED it! really did! Eric was perfect here. !
Angecael Gliorixx chapter 1 . 11/15/2011
Lmao. Reading fanfiction in the psycho hours of the morning has never been so fun.
gj chapter 1 . 11/1/2009
i totally remember that quoate

it was the episode 'ginger kids' right?
Raccoon Child chapter 1 . 7/30/2009
This is so beautiful AND IC. I love you and your writing style.

I totally adore this scene:

"He couldn’t even remember why he decided to come.

A hand fell on his shoulder. “Are you really concerned?” Kyle slurred in his ear and Cartman’s body immediately weakened.

Oh yea." *Melts*

Kenny calling Kyle was funny.

The end is absolutely perfect.

Also...

"“Principal Garrison…” his face flushed with pride. “Golly, I get so moist every time I hear that.”

“Sick.”" This made me crack up so bad. XD

Best wishes!
animeroxz chapter 1 . 7/20/2008
I loved it. It was very sweet. This is my favortie south park couple.
JenKristo chapter 1 . 4/21/2008
haha, i think cartman was made to take care of drunks, cus i wrote a fic where he takes care of drunk kenny.

though i'm a devout cartmanxkyle fan. what a great story! the whole end scene is adorable and it rounds everything out well. he threw up on him.. that is really amazing to forgive. i love the subtle way he likes kyle. it was great the way kenny called kyle over. :) thanks so much for a great fic!
Cissa DeLancome chapter 1 . 3/16/2008
Ah amazing! I love this! But it's such a tease ending. Then again I kinda was hoping they wouldn't kiss after Kyle threw up. Sequel? *hopeful eyes*
Loca Bambina chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
Oh that was good! Everyone is very IC. Great job. :)
Sweet Possum chapter 1 . 1/19/2008
pretty good! loved it!
CharizardFlames chapter 1 . 12/31/2007
I liked it very much. I think it's quite IC and well-written. Good job !
Crazed chapter 1 . 12/1/2007
For starters Kyle is a freakin sweetie. I actually just want to hug him forever.

Next, hehe Styles. All I got to say there

Finally, I had never before realized it was possible for a nazi-worshipping, hippie-murdering, insane fat-ass to be so goddam adorable.

Love the story.
Little Loki chapter 1 . 10/19/2007
Not too bad.
Spuffy57 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
That was really cute. ALL of the characters were so in character!