Reviews for Ambition's End
arthedaine chapter 1 . 12/21/2014
awesomecool
zgs1994 chapter 1 . 1/3/2014
hmm. as long as Karin's the daughter. :)
mutecebu chapter 1 . 8/30/2013
Karin was needy and clingy. Suigetsu was moody...and clingy.

Thanks for the funnies!
floating on clouds above chapter 1 . 5/18/2013
Love it! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
I love it! I can really view them this way. Hebi is the best :3
JaneGarnet chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
Lol great story definetly going in my favorites
CutieSOS chapter 1 . 8/25/2012
this was great
ButtFace5 chapter 1 . 8/31/2011
Ahahahaha, Sasuke as the Father. XD

It fits. It fits so bad.. XD *giggle* (I want a Juugo kitty. XD)
Bishie Huntress chapter 1 . 8/19/2011
LOL Yeah, just let Itachi revive the clan. XD Being a parent is TOUGH. I feel for Sasuke. (When I'm not laughing! ;))

Great job!
xfucktheglasses chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
This has got to be the best Team Hebi/Taka fic I've read! xD
Anonymoose chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!... That is all.
ajtlol chapter 1 . 11/28/2010
ahahahahaha love it!
StillSound chapter 1 . 11/17/2009
OMG, I'm so happy! I remember reading this fic a long time ago when I wasn't on fanficion and obviously, I couldn't leave a review since i didn't have an account or anything, but I'm so happy I found it agian and I actually have an acoount so I can actually review it!

This is a really good one, it's completely hilarious but not really a crackfic, more serious humor-ish, if you get my meaning, which you probably don't. And you filled out the family rules perfectly. I never really compared Juugo to a cat, but you're absolutely right, he is really like one. And, of course, Karin and Suigetsu are perfect siblings. Sasuke's a hilarious dad.
LavenderSkies chapter 1 . 7/28/2009
Haha. Cute. I especially liked Sasuke's reference to the idea of returning to Konoha to face execution as his mistress. LOL! The poor guy. XD
Only Secret chapter 1 . 11/16/2008
It's cute with a scary...but amazingly accurate insight to what might be going on in Sasuke's mind. The horrors of children! XD I enjoyed reading it, so thank you for sharing!