Reviews for Within Temptation
bubblegumbella chapter 18 . 10/14/2013
this is great keep it up!
colleen chapter 18 . 6/24/2010
u need to continue i hate it when writers stop writting a certian story for like two years and it's not even done yet
ImmatureVampire chapter 18 . 1/1/2010
epic man, epic ;D

i would of reviewed earlier, but my computer wouldnt load his page

so i apolgize for that U.U

hehe, keep writing!
Fleur24 chapter 16 . 8/13/2009
This story is really good! Who knew Aro had it in him to be so sadistic. Bella's power is awesome! I feel bad for the rest of the Cullen not knowing where edward and Bella were for five days. Loved their reaction when they heard Bella & Edward were getting married!
Steff Meyer the 2nd chapter 1 . 6/26/2009
THIS IS SO GOOD! its also super original! great story and story idea! :)
SimplyKey chapter 8 . 3/17/2009
Good story; saw the ring and I want it! *sneaks by all the vampires and goes into room distracts edward and knocks out bella and takes ring off her finger and runs out b4 any1 sees her

* I'm perfectly happy now

kk..i...um...yea i was bored lol i like it tho
MySilentEmoSide chapter 18 . 2/18/2009
hey i love within temptation! it was so good! u r an awsome writer! well keep writing and i cant wait for the next chapter
SacreJambons chapter 18 . 10/18/2008
That was a really fabulous story, great idea and really enjoyable to read. Good Job!
mushroom.ravioli chapter 18 . 10/12/2008
i like it how aro was so different in this story, it was really ... weird, but more natural for him to behave like that, i think.
Miss Whoniverse chapter 6 . 9/11/2008
Seriously. It's pretty unrealistic, even in a make-believe world, because the rest of the Cullens would just come bust them out. What are they doing? Sitting around and waiting for Alice to tell them Bella's dead? I'm sure that would go down well. Especially with battle-hungry Emmett.
Miss Whoniverse chapter 4 . 9/11/2008
Why didn't the rest of the Cullens just go help?
Mari xx chapter 18 . 7/26/2008
Aww, no updates? What's up with that? Update...please.
TayterBug chapter 18 . 7/11/2008
OMJ! I loved it :)
chocolatexsmores chapter 12 . 6/17/2008
omg! this is so good. I had to stop reading though and now i can't wait to finish reading it! Keep writing! Your really good!
qweoirjf chapter 18 . 3/21/2008
aw that was the cutest thing ever! tHIS IS DEFINATELY! -stupid capslock- My favorite fanfic EVER! please update! i am sobbing cause it's so good! I LOVE IT! FINISH IT PLEASE! AH!