Reviews for And This Time
nayin17 chapter 1 . 11/20/2014
It's a good thing I'm an avid Harry/Ginny fan coz I don't think any woman should settle for less from any man and forgives him immediately
azerjaban chapter 1 . 10/24/2009
This story reminds me of the song "Just Hold Me" by Maria Mena youtube her the song fits perfectly:

'Comfortable as I am, I need your reassurance. Comfortable as you are,You count the days. But if I wanted silence I would whisper &

If I wanted loneliness I'd choose to go & If I liked rejection I'd audition And if I didn't love you, you would know...

So why can't you just hold me?'

Nice story!
xoAmoraxo chapter 1 . 8/3/2007
Good story. Please update soon.
AJ Lilly chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
I loved this story. It was very moving for me, and I loved your descriptiveness. However, I think you kind of rushed the ending a little bit, and I think in future stories similar to this one you can elaborate more.

All in all, AMAZING WRITING!

KEEP GOING!
Kristen chapter 1 . 6/27/2007
Oh my goodness! Well done! Very insightful into Ginny's mind, and well written through her perspective. I find it very difficult after reading all the HP books to read some of this fan fiction where people are writing it from EVERYONE's perspective.

I don't know if you're planning on writing more, but (since I'm not a writer) I have a couple of ideas to share, if you'd like them.

1) perhaps a scene after Harry gets hurt and Ginny must care for him-her thoughts and worries (helpless wounded man thing)

2) after this piece here, maybe another where he "slips" into his old behaviors-acting strangely-to Ginny's eyes, at least-then a ring and proposal.

I've totally been Ginny in this story before... and you wrote it so well-and, of course, the confessions on Harry's part that every girl wants to hear. Awesome!
rjjoupa chapter 1 . 6/23/2007
Very short but cute :]
S.E. Carrigan chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
This would have DEFINETLY been a great full-length story. :sighed: Could you possibly add more chapters? Maybe... Anyway... Great story. It was so REAL. I loved it. Your originality and the way it seemed so close to your heart is simply mind-numbing. Probably just because this could happen to any of us. But I'm rambling. Love the story. Period.

Ja Ne,

Wolf Demon Kagome
harryluver556 chapter 1 . 6/16/2007
I love it! continue, please!
eaglesnest chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Really nice and down to earth story. Even for Harry and Ginny, a true love can sometimes fall into one of convenience and one of taking for granted. It always takes some honest and forthright communiocation to set the facts straight. Sometimes you have to take a chance on love. Ginny took the risk and ... won! Loved your story.
carolquin chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
very nice. every one seems to think that harry and ginny will live happily ever after but i think there would be many bumps in the road for them.

harry would need to learn how to live without having someone after him and ginny would have to show him and be patient. neither one really knows how to do that but together they'll learn.

i think you captured that really well.