Reviews for Lovesong
indigoapple chapter 12 . 12/26/2015
i fucking love you. tears were streaming down my face at multiple points in this story and the prequel as well. you have such an honest, beautiful, bittersweet way of portraying love in its fullness! really, its just really realistic i related so hard so many times. i love your writing so much and now i must peruse all your other works. tbh its 2 in the morning and ive lost control of my life so i probably shouldnt but... meeehhee thank you so much for writing this story basically is what i was trying to say
xxdemesticsoulsxx chapter 13 . 7/21/2014
That is by far the best book 'yes its a book now' that i have ever read
ButterMat chapter 13 . 4/14/2014
I'm not really good at giving reviews but this story is really amazing. The characters are just so well presented.
You have an amazing control over the events of the fanfiction and you totally got me.
I came in, getting progressively confused and tangled with the plot, but when I came to the last few chapters, I felt released. As if God blasted me with his holy light or something, and I attained enlightenment of some sort ( horrible example but that was how I felt )

You can't simply hate any characters ( except for Kyle's parents, in which they were completely unreasonable ), and I found myself feeling a little sympathetic for Ike ( I was beginning to think that he was a complete prick in this fic )

Thankfully or not, this fic was completed years before I read it, so I didn't have to wait for updates or anything ( according to your author notes, which are pretty entertaining to read too ), but of course, because of that, I felt less involved with this fic orz"

I had my doubts before I picked up this fanfiction, but I was glad I did so anyway. It was a pleasant read!
indigoapple chapter 13 . 10/6/2013
this... i... i... SO BEAUTIFUL
SkipinderThePunjabiKangaroo chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
wooo 100th! even though you wrote the story like 5 years ago... but i felt so sorry for that poor 99 standing there so lonely :) great story btw, im addicted :):)
holly-of-the-stars chapter 13 . 7/28/2011
This is the first time I've read south park fan fiction and I chose the pairing at random to be quite honest but I'm glad I did cos it's awesome. Seriously I wasn't expecting the fics to be as good as they are because south park seems so hard to make sweet and romantic and overall I'm juat shocked that south park fan fiction exists but yeah I'm now oficially a KxK supporter.
Enter the Harlequin chapter 13 . 1/11/2011
WAAAHHHH! TwT IT'S SO BYEWTIFULLL~!
this review is really gay chapter 13 . 11/15/2010
I have never been so involved with a story as much as I have with this one. I was just milling by on this site looking for some fluffy happy story to read, and forgot to look at the genre when I clicked its title. Whoops.

This is actually the first K2 fic I've read. I've never read much of any SP fanfiction before, and I was trying to find something short to start out with, something simple. Whoops.

Yet I do not regret anything because what I felt while reading this story (and Vanilla Blue) was like being an incredibly loyal dog getting kicked over and over again, until finally at the end the dog got its treat.

Awesome fic.
katcoo13 chapter 1 . 8/12/2010
I LOVE YOU FOR MAKING THIS
dangerahead chapter 13 . 9/29/2009
Oh, you and your stories, Zoshi.

Ah, my friend, you never fail to amaze me. Really.

I mean, gah. You're an incredible writer!

Although, it felt a little... unfinished.

I wanted to see if they'd find out it was Cartman helping them. And what they would've thought of that.

But, hell, if I had it my way... it would never end.

So, cheers to another great story you've written.
Streakfox chapter 13 . 5/20/2009
Heh I just started reading this again because it was one of my favorites. ITs hehehegiggity, and still loving this :3
The Brat Prince chapter 12 . 2/28/2009
Gah, so sickeningly sweet. This definitely goes in the hurts so good category.
WhisperElmwood chapter 13 . 12/29/2008
See? The last time I read this I never managed the last two chapters! Now I have and I love the whole thing very dearly indeed XD
dreaminGemini chapter 13 . 12/21/2008
Well, i liked that one too. I have to say I've never read a fic that long in one sitting. I'm a bum, I know. Anyway. Iwanted to know if you happened to write a story involving Stan and Butters I would have like to read that part.

the story was great over all, but I felt a little unfinished. I wanted to see what they thought of Cartman helping them or of everyone going to Homecoming and Cartman finding out all his friends are gay.

great job
omfgyaoisquee chapter 13 . 11/9/2008
No it can't be over! No! *falls to knees, arms stretched up to the sky, head thrown back*