Reviews for Jedi Master Naruto
Shiro chapter 4 . 5/4
just to let you know, the speed of sound IS slower than the speed of light...

Sound moves at
340.29 m / s

Light moves at
299,792,458 m / s

m / s is metres a second :P
blackbelt256 chapter 1 . 3/7
I'm going to be blunt: you NEED a beta reader. So many spelling and grammar mistakes, it's not even funny. Also, slow down. The story is hard to follow because you keep jumping around. The story should flow smoothly. Other than that, I thought this was pretty good, just needs a bit of work.
DARTH CAEDUS chapter 7 . 1/19
Dragon0905 chapter 7 . 1/10
Well. I liked the overall plot. I think it could use a little more fleshing out of some things. And just a tad more thought in the elemental power use. Like earth is weak to lightning. And Naruto used earth wall to stop an electric attack. But did he drop the wall go over it or run around it? Little things mostly but sometimes the little things add up to make a good story grand or if done improperly... Horrible. Hope this helps for future works.
yindragonkiba chapter 7 . 2/13/2015
Love it
firegate unleashed chapter 1 . 9/6/2014
You are an idiot its ANBU not ABNU and its hokage-sama, iruka-sensei not hokagesama or irukasensei
Kain129 chapter 7 . 6/19/2013
loved it plan to read your other stories soon
red neo ranger chapter 7 . 1/25/2013
Love it
shadowfang jutsu chapter 7 . 1/8/2013
it is a really good fic kind of sort but still a good fic
somebodY chapter 1 . 9/29/2012
weak minded fools?idiots?force lightning ?
sounds more like a sith than a jedi
Masamune24 chapter 7 . 8/9/2012
Good fic but a little short and moved a little too fast. It was a good read though.
shuuryou isshiki chapter 5 . 7/1/2012
idony now if u still read thes let me now if u do but yoda dident use lightning in his fight with douku he used force reflection lightning is a darkside power completly its like the Cruciatus Curse from harry potter u have to want to hert the person to rely use it ya a jedi can use it but not to its full exstent and thy will fill week after it as well just thout i wuld let u now it dusent take away from the fic at all as i see naruto as a little dark not enuf to mater but enuf to be a ninja becouse jedi frown hevily on killing for iny reson thy dont even like to kill sith thy will but thy dont like it sorry for the gramer
KissMyGrits chapter 7 . 5/29/2012
This was awesome, one of the best crossovers ever, but poor Neji engaged to that banshee, that poor b*****d.
Doctor Dandy chapter 1 . 5/24/2012
puma1sunfire chapter 7 . 11/25/2011
Awesome story. I am looking forward to reading other stories you have written.