Reviews for Tales
Haruna Pan chapter 3 . 4/15/2011
a fluffy mid-summer-rainy-day's-dream maybe? who cares where it came from, it's still sweet and a bit painful and so much more when it comes to writing DC couples isn't it?
MissBouliBou chapter 5 . 2/6/2011
Je suis francaise et je tiens a te dire que j'adore tes fanfictions ! Elles sont juste magnifique je trouve ! Bravo :)
idia199 chapter 11 . 11/28/2010
This story was sad but beautiful. But I liked the story's 2,3,4,8,9 and 10 very much too.
Peltra chapter 11 . 10/24/2010
*sob* I need a handkerchief for this one.
alynawatlovers chapter 11 . 1/21/2010
YOU REALLY REALLY REALLY REALLY NEED TO UPDATE SOON! THIS IS SO GOOD! :D
mangaluva chapter 10 . 7/18/2009
Wow... It's like one of the epic hurt/comfort fics condensed into a oneshot. :D No worse off for that, I have to say...
mangaluva chapter 8 . 7/18/2009
Aww, you cut the fluffy? But it was so sweet! I love the song, by the way. I could sort of hear it in my head, to the tune of the lullaby from Sueric's Chronicles fanfic... *hums*
mangaluva chapter 7 . 7/18/2009
For about half of this, I thought it was Shinichi's POV, then I realized it was Hakuba's... i'm kinda dim sometimes. _; but it is a fascinating encapsulation of everything that Kaito is.

... I want to read the Arsene Lupin books, but I CAN'T FIND THEM ANYWHERE! T_T
mangaluva chapter 5 . 7/18/2009
XD random fluff... but really sweet random fluff :)
mangaluva chapter 4 . 7/18/2009
aw, this one was so sweet and sad... It made me cry T_T Poor Ran...
mangaluva chapter 3 . 7/18/2009
Just popping through all the oneshots, but I have to say that this one is really, really beautiful. The first two offered interesting looks at how those closest to Kaito saw him, but this one, with the seasonal metaphors was just... beautiful. You're such a poetic writer. Sometimes it makes the story a little hard to follow, but in this case it flowed perfectly, making it a thing of beauty. (I need to stop saying that. But it's true :))
Stelra Etnae chapter 11 . 4/23/2008
Wow... I really love chapter 11... so sad... so touching... so beautiful... *sniff*

*sweatdrop* I'm getting sentimental... But even though this hasn't been updated since last year, you should continue it! I like your stories!
LambSam chapter 11 . 2/15/2008
I found the saddest one of your stories is the last one. They where all good.
anaime7 chapter 4 . 11/15/2007
i have decided to read ur complete works again!

and it is so true about reading a book 100 times and finding seomthign new on it every time you read it...
Fyliwion chapter 11 . 10/6/2007
Aw thats so lovely *sniffles* Very poignent! Very nice... and somehow sad for both invovled. Nice job!