Reviews for Chocolate and Strawberries
Magicchalkdust chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
ill never be able to look at strawberries again even though this was a good one shot
Sword of The Azure Rain chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Sexy Tamaranian covered in chocolate. THERE IS A GOD!
Electricboa chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
This was a sweet (pun fully intended, I welcome the groans of annoyance) interlude between your two novel-length stories. Not too much I can think of here, still great characterization on both their parts. The only thing I'd point out would be the overuse of the words 'cheeky' and 'cheekiness,' and it might be just me. There isn't anything wrong with it, per se, but it seems a little repetitive to me. Again, it could just be my own proclivity, but I'd probably look to supplant some of them with words like 'mischievous,' 'impish,' or words along those lines. A minor nitpick on my part.
jenny868 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
i love it so much
CherriDoll chapter 1 . 12/24/2012
Awwww. I absolutely love you stories. You are quickly becoming one oft favorite writers. Everything is so intense and filled with emotion. It's a beautiful way to write. I think that if you tried you could become a real author. With original works and everything. So keep on writing! And please give this story another chapter. I love the one on one time with Starfire and Nightwing.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
OMG! That was extermely sexy!Thumbs up! ;)
Booklover9477 chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Awesome short story! Haha so that's what the distraction was :}. Keep up the great work! Can't wait to read more! Until next time, Laila :k
Kickin' Kori Anders chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
very cute
Lady Miel Cacao chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Sooo sweet! XD Kinky too!
Kimblekn chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
Poor sheep. Hehe, they got lost. It's so starfire to burn a smiley face into the tree! Lol.

"He spoke of me falling from heaven..." - PRICELESS! I'm glad Dick didn't get too bent out of shape about the three going to Disneyland, since Star and him were having fun of their own. It woulda been hypocritical.

I loved this too!
GEEDZ chapter 1 . 6/21/2010
good job, keep it up
dragongoddess13 chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
I love it. it was so cute. I love the story better when their older it's more real. ya know?
yasmin chapter 1 . 7/7/2008
OMG WOW WOW it was very very very cute and i lovesd it so much
The Face Cards chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
'should made it honey, girl! That way tha stick togetha! YEAH! Rob's hot, and so is Star! Bet that other guy was too!

AWESOME WORK! :)

Yellow
Guest chapter 1 . 4/24/2008
Richard Grayson on a motercycle...*sighs & fans self*

o! he actually asked for directions! & I didn't know sheep could get spooked. so...how would he?

It's "shall I compare THEE to a summer's day?(Thou art more lovely and more temperate)" LOVE-LOVE-LOVE sonnets!

called the chocolate thing

how can a pool table "not work"?

how can you be jetlagged WITHOUT FLYING?

that was cute.