Reviews for Timing
Tara-Yo chapter 2 . 6/12/2008
sad and short... but cute :)
Arcanum Paradox chapter 2 . 4/12/2008
Sad, but very well written.

Thank you.
Elvenson chapter 2 . 8/8/2007
Not exactly what i was expecting which was awesome. I had it pinned that she was getting married then boom! I liked this very much and hope to see more posts from you in the future.
AC2 chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
OHH! Heartbreak! Well the course of true love never did run smoothly. Nice job. When you have nitpicked this, I'll add it to my C2 and put it on my Recommended thread on my forum as an example of a good Legomance. It's very rare to find one of those, Dear.
LovewithWars chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
Hi, i liked this story so much! I cant wait for another chapter. I cant belive you put Gimli in it! thats so great most people over look the not so stunning warrior, im glad thats not the case here.

- bye.
Nieriel Raina chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
HEY! This is only chapter two and she's leaving? you can't do that! Oh...I guess you can. Author priviledges and all. *pouts*

This is really good. Very few Legolas romances grab my attention like this one. I applaud you!

Shyrkos chapter 2 . 6/20/2007
Very nice so far...I like it...Update as soon as you can_
Sarahbarr17 chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
A very promising beginning. Nicely written. Well done!

Sarah x
Nieriel Raina chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
I would like to find a good Legolas romance to read. This is better than most, but there are typos, grammar and punctuation issues that are distracting. And the plot idea isn't that original, though better done than most. I think a good beta reader would help you immensly!

That said, I really enjoyed reading this story. It's rare a Legolas romance has any mention of Gimli, so you won me over right there. I do think you need to be careful of Taurmir (whose name's meaning is strange and probably not what you intended) of becoming a Mary Sue. Let us see her faults and all!

I'm interested in seeing where this is going.

Thanks for sharing! Return criticism is welcome!

AC2 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Cute story, nice job. I like a little Legomance as long as it's well-written and not cliched. Okay, concrit...

You have some minor typos, spelling and grammar errors. You may elect to sort them out yourself, or get a beta. While they are nothing to worry about, it's good to present your story as well as you can.

Your characters are that rare thing - CREDIBLE. Even Elves aren't perfect - it is good to see Legolas show a little weakness here. I don't know enough about Sindarin to comment on your character names, but a good beta will keep you on the linguistic straight and narrow. Don't let this praise go to your head - Taurmîr needs to show some weakness too. She also needs to behave like an Elf - have you given her an age? There is the danger, if you don't keep a tight rein on her, of turning her into the dreaded Mary Sue with pointed ears. It's the Devil's own job, but somehow you need to allow her to be merry while showing the graciousness and maturity that comes with having lived a long time. Then there's the "Elvishness" of being close to nature...

Overall, I like it, and will be keeping an eye out for the next chapter. :)
luvsdestiny chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Hello there. I like what you wrote so far and hope you post another chapter soon.