Reviews for Falling
Jimmie Lynne chapter 1 . 7/10/2007
I love this story just as much as I love all of your work. It's awesome.

I did want to comment on one of the other reviews. . . maybe this isn't the place but I'm pretty sure Leoben never raped Kara on New Caprica. He wanted her to be a willing participant and would have known sexually assaulting her wouldn't get him what he wanted. Also, Kara kills him a total of 6 times in the months he holds her in that apartment. If he had been sexually assaulting her, that tally would have been a lot higher. He was torturing her psychologically, not physically.
HumanShield chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Another beautiful story. I can't help myself...I just find Leoben (or maybe not-Leoben) so fascinating. I know their relationship is just so wrong, but there's just something about the tortured angst of being a cylon that really gets to me. You capture their relationship very well. Kara's confusion, her resilience. I loved the flashbacks, her childhood at the core of who she has become. Keep writing, you are brilliant.
Worldmaker chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
You've got to love stories about the woman who falls head over heels in love with the man who kept her imprisoned like an animal, psychologically tortured her, and repeatedly raped her.

I'm sure that sort of thing happens all the time in real life, after all.