Reviews for Harry Potter:The Shadow Warrior
Fuck pussy nigger! lick! lick! lick! That's how you think like a real black-skin? you're going to prostrate and beg to your white-skin masters and kiss our foot like stray dog Trying to beg to got a house.
Burn in Hell you shitstain. You don’t forgive people like this. You don’t play nice. You tell the fucker flamel to go fuck himself. I’ve blacklisted you as a writer. I can’t stomach your stupidity and forgiveness tripe. It’s bullshit and only gets you betrayed again. You want company and friends? Find new people that havnt already proven to be false. Those don’t get another chance. Billions of others out there to find that might not be such disgusting examples of human feces. Family? Means nothing but sharing some similarities with people. They can be just as sick, just as evil, and just as backstabbing. Even being born of the same womb doesn’t mean they are incapable of betrayal. If anything when family does it, it just hurts worse. Fuck “family” is more important. It’s a brainwashed lie. Fathers raping daughters, mothers abusing sons. If family actually fucking mattered, those things wouldn’t happen. Fuck family! Fuck blood! And fuck forgiving betrayers, EVER!
The author is fucking retarded. This story is stupid and unreadable. Moronic characters written by an incapable author.
Tenjo chapter 7 . 5/7
Already dropping this. It’s shit. No other way of saying it. Your protagonist is wildly inconsistent and you use that inconsistency, as well as a complete lack of logic or rationality on everyone else’s part, to make pointless drama and action. That’s not interesting. Don’t get me wrong, I love fight scenes or dramatic scenes, when they fit and when they’re executed well. They don’t fit. You just forced it in there, totally disregarding how you’ve built the characters up so far (which, mind you, you haven’t really done. You essentially just said he’s a badass and they regret neglecting him) to make it happen. On top of that, the execution is so far is piss poor.
Tenjo chapter 6 . 5/7
Now he’s stupid enough to actually talk to them and in his ‘panicked state’, when he wants to flee, his body for whatever reason ignores that and gets ready to fight. You’re so fixated on making him seem like he’s strong and skilful that you ignore the fact you’ve made him skittish, indecisive and moronic. Why talk to them? You’ve made it seem like he has the skills to get away, why doesn’t he?
Tenjo chapter 6 . 5/7
This is.. ugh. You make him out to be a badass who is calm, collected and observational. What has he done so far? Been nervous, shocked, scared, stupid and incredibly inattentive. Literally the only things he’s done that reflect his ‘training’ are reacting on time when someone stopped walking and not falling over when he walked in to someone. Funnily enough, it doesn’t take years of training to do either of those things and even funnier still, the second one wouldn’t have happened if his reactions were so well honed like they supposedly were for the first one. Oh, and now he’s having a mental breakdown because he saw someone who has literally no power over him. What a badass.
Tenjo chapter 5 . 5/7
Ah.. this super smart and talented person just so happened to make a string of mistakes that led to an encounter that we would deem suspenseful and dramatic. He doesn’t seem very skilled or smart to me, he seems like a useless idiot.
Tenjo chapter 1 . 5/7
‘Never to be heard of or seen again for a long time’.. what happened to never?
HeartsGlow chapter 3 . 3/22
Just FYI. If Ginny is 5, Harry and Ron are 6, then the twins are 8 and Percy is 10. Percy will not start Hogwarts until after Ginny turns 6, at which time H&R are 7, and Percy is 11 (her birthday is in August)
taj14 chapter 11 . 1/29
Interesting story, I hope you continue it.
JPax chapter 11 . 10/25/2018
Stoked to see Dumbles put in his place. Hope the same happens to the Potters (bar the sister of course). Really hope this is continued at some point.
yungJDadon chapter 1 . 9/4/2018
its most likely gonna be on wattpad but he'll be a shadow warrior and birth bonded with Ginny but im gonna make where he got lost and was found by the shadow elves
yungJDadon chapter 1 . 9/4/2018
well since this is obviously abandoned I'm a make my own version of this story
Guest chapter 11 . 7/7/2018
Wow, I’m still waiting for that next chapter...not... I mean it’s been 11 years, like seriously dude.
Well anyway hope University went well and have a good life.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/2/2018
You are an amazing writer, and I hope you will continue. Also I hope university is going well.