Reviews for Matchmaker
rossie-say-what chapter 8 . 7/19/2011
ohhh i love that song :D and the rest of the song's form Kelly Clarkson _
RikkuMclowfox the character chapter 14 . 12/13/2010
Yayyyyyyyyyy! Awesome storyyyyyyy! My outfit was pretty cool I am loving ittttt! This is a really good story so farrrrrr! Jet and wave are gonna be a couple riiiight? It would be so cute if they wereeeee! Storm dieeeed! That's sad but the reason they died is really cooooooooool! Who's the blue jay? !
EveryonesWorstNight chapter 8 . 10/3/2010
alright, i'm so~ confused right now, At the beginning of the story, you wrote that Blaze and Rikku knew wbout the 'in-love' crush Silver had on Amy... one thing about story writing, is you need to know what happened in the first chapter, then so on, other-wise, you would just get confused readers (like me)
badgirlanime chapter 20 . 9/4/2010
i loved it! x3
XxReviewer2000xX chapter 20 . 7/29/2010
THAT STORY IS ONE OF THE BEST IVE EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER READ! I COULDNT STOP READING!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/29/2010
YEAH! YOU'RE RIGHT BUDDY! GIVE US SOME ROMANCE AND MATCHMAKING! THAT'S WHAT THIS STORY IS SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT! Thanks.
Itz me chapter 14 . 7/29/2010
Well that's... Interesting. A bit sudden when Amy gets kidnapped by the "creepers" known as the "birds" tho
grey the hedgehog chapter 20 . 6/24/2010
i know this probably is really late, but i enjoyed this. amazing work
lilpup3125 chapter 14 . 1/22/2008
Author: this is the best story i've read even though I 've read it a bunch of times and don't leave fanfic, you'll get past your writer's block!

Reflection: What the Author meant was DON'T DARE TOUCH THAT DELETE BUTTON OR I WILL HUNT U DOWN AND GUT YOU LIKE A FISH!

Author: Ignore her and listen to what I said *stares at Reflection*

Reflection: yeah what ev-HUNT YOU DOWN!
lilpup3125 chapter 1 . 1/5/2008
omg... I love this (thats why I favorited this). I have been waiting so long for a story like this, a story that can make me laugh while making me cry i love thanx for the story so much
Nintendo Mania chapter 20 . 12/3/2007
Another one of your fantastic stories. I normally don't think to much about Knuckles X Julie-Su or any couple involving a original character, but you really made them both look so great as couples. I did find some grammer errors, but it probably doesn't matter now. I look forward to more of your work.
X-xx-Sazza-xx-X chapter 15 . 10/18/2007
that was so good i hope wave will save amy or socin will i know that
X-xx-Sazza-xx-X chapter 2 . 10/9/2007
hi

that was good bore rikku i think that amy sould just give up and go out with silver

bibi
X-xx-Sazza-xx-X chapter 1 . 10/9/2007
hi it is sazza

you are so good at writing storys

i hope you put amy and silver to gether

bibi
Luigifan1 chapter 18 . 10/1/2007
I just created a forum dedicated to "Tails's girlfriend"-type OCs, such as Rikku McClow Fox (the fancharacter.) I also included a highly detailed profile of my own "Tails's girlfriend"-type OC, Annie the Vixen. (Warning: she might be a fierce competitor!) I'd highly recommend taking a look! Here's the link to the forum:

Annie the Vixen's profile can be found in the "Gallery of 'Tails's girlfriend'-type OCs", which can be reached from this link:

(I wonder if that link will really work...)

By the way, Annie's bio here is based upon the bio of Rikku McClow (the fancharacter) on Rikku McClow Fox's (the author) author page! However, I also added a few extra entries, such as "Voice", "Worst Enemies", "Abilities", and "Pokemon".

You should notice in the topic that I blatantly extended an invitation for you to join... XD