Reviews for No Goodbye
Ilive4books chapter 1 . 3/2/2012
Beautiful! I am actually crying... I love this :)

Ilive4books
Scooter12345 chapter 1 . 1/24/2010
I LOVES THIS SOO SO SO MUCH!
Cat 2 chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
aah! poor charlie.
navycorpsman chapter 1 . 8/7/2007
This was well done. Well written. You have captured Charlie in a very real way. I hope this isn't a one-shot. Would like to see what happens if Knoxious and Nuwanda meet up again, however, it does work as a one-shot.

Great job. Love this story!
yayalulu chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
Heartwrenching but job.
sockenfresser42 chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
loved it. you manage to get your character's feelings across very well. great work!
Twincinima chapter 1 . 6/21/2007
Hey...That was really good! I love reading stuff about charlie, he's such an awsome interesting character and I think you wrote him really well. Id love to read more from you, weather you contine you this or do another one shot. Keep em coming!
Sun Bright Sparrow chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
Perfect - I think you've captured the emotions perfectly.
EvanescentBeauty chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Wow. This is really an incredible story. But it really touched me, because I have a friend whose depressed and she always talks about killing herself. I'm always thinking to myself, 'How could she leave us'? How could she ever think about leaving us? Is she really so selfish? And she's always saying that I don't understand, that I don't 'get it', because I'm not depressed. She talks to me almost with disdain, and it really gets on my nerves sometimes. After I showed her Dead Poets Society, I was hoping that she would be inspired by what Mr. Keating said about Carpe Diem and sucking the marrow out of life, but all she could focus on was Neil's death. I told her that Neil wasn't depressed (which he certainly wasn't) but she thinks she knows everything. But, this is not a place to vent about my life, it's a place to review your story.

This really hit me hard because it really does speak a lot of what I'm feeling. I was also very sad when Neil died and I love Charlie.

Thank you for this. It was truly incredible.