Reviews for Disconnect
minoki chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
wow very nice!
mirai3k chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
wow. I am broken. so simple and real and THEM. love it!
Knit.pump chapter 1 . 9/2/2007
This was very bittersweet, Leon didn't have Cloud but then, he didn't have to lose him too. This was a nice length too and I like the use of other characters such as Yuffie and Sora to compare Leon's character to their's.

The part where you described Yuffie and how she opened door's stuck out a lot to me; you described her personality and her charisma very well.
Shattered Mirror01 chapter 1 . 7/17/2007
That's soo sad... but that was really beautiful.
Xiaa chapter 1 . 6/25/2007
Oh my god, I love your cannon ficlets so much ;_;

Although I usually like it when Leon and Cloud are portrayed as close friends, I think this way is accurate too, especially in a Squall-Leon type of way, if that makes sense
Cognizably chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Eh, I never know what to put in reviews to one of your fics because there's nothing original to say! It was, once again, a brilliant piece and I truly loved it! You got the characterisation spot-on and the detail was perfect. I really aspire to be like you because everything you write is so wonderful. Keep it up pweasy, Hanae. :D

Love, Kyogou
Soba-san chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Wow. Uhm. Just. Ouch. That... was amazing and painful and beautiful and just... wow. It hurt, but in the best way... It's always interesting to get into Squall's head, because he's... well, one of those really complexly simple characters, if that makes sense. And you do an absolutely beautiful, beautiful job of it.

I love your work. So, so much.
Soul Writer Of Dark Truth chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Wow... Just wow... Uhm... that was awesome.
ToBeContinued chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
I really like how you set up Leon's internal struggles and thoughts -it seems very in character. Also, great use of the epiphany at the end; I think it closes out the piece very nicely if you aren't planning to continue. Great work as always!
Jediempress chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
That was really good. I liked the characterizations and the set up. The ending was done well also.