Reviews for More Than Just Neighborly Affection
Cherries-n-Popsicles chapter 3 . 8/13/2010
cant you make the story longer i really like it i love sesshomaru and kagome couples maybe we can be friends.?.
Dominant-Snowcone chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
?
cloud nova chapter 1 . 5/28/2010
the ending of the chapter is cute nd this is a first time ive read a story wit inuyasha being a dog lol... love the story so far
Dominanant-snowcone chapter 3 . 5/27/2010
?
Hime Neko chapter 3 . 5/20/2010
Love your story so far.

In fact I loved it and your writing style so much that I subscribed to your new account for anything you update.

Looking forward to your next chapter.

HimeNeko
XxHisLilLoverGirlxX chapter 2 . 5/20/2010
keep going
Kuronueslover17 chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
ooh! pure fluff! lol. inuyashas a dog. granted, hes a smart dog, but a dog non-the-less! pls update soon! the nxt chapter should be the last, correct? i cant wait to see kagomes reaction to cute little rin-chan!
Akia Tanaka chapter 2 . 8/13/2008
I liked it a lot. update soon please!
Raina Darlig chapter 2 . 8/1/2008
Oh my laws THAT WAS BEAUTIFUL!

Keep writing please!
zoey tamagachi chapter 2 . 7/16/2008
Kawaii! Sesshomaru has Emotions! lol aww Inuyasha is cute for a Dog lol And Wow A BIG Change for Souta! This is Great! plz update soon!
Kat chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
Plz update soon, this story is fantastic. Its funny and cute that Inuyasha can ring the doorbell. ) I look forward to reading more. )
DontHoldBack09 chapter 2 . 6/14/2008
I was so stunned to go back through fics I'd enjoyed and find an update on this story. I hope there are many more pleasant suprise updates on this, I'm quite curious how the fic will progress.

cancan227 chapter 2 . 5/11/2008
Yes, why? Hm
Ayjah chapter 2 . 5/10/2008
Jaken the pet toad - perfect :) and the kiss - unexpected but sweet :)
Evil RULZ chapter 2 . 4/27/2008
i love this story please update soon i loved the chapter adn i cant wait for kagome to meet rin :) taht would just be so adorible :) anyways please update soon