Reviews for History Repeats Itself
The Fluffy Muffin Queen chapter 3 . 8/14/2008
It took me a while to realize that this was off of the anime. At first I was reading thinking "Oh, so Chrono's watching over Rosette and all." but then he didn't remember her, then Remington showed up and I said "But wait... he's supposed to die when Elder dies... how does this work? Is he reincarnated to!" But when you talked about how Joshua couldn't remember what had happened, I realized it was the anime. I have to say, I love the manga much more than the anime; they get happier endings. Ah well...

This is really good! I hope you can update soon.

~The Fluffy Muffin Queen (obey my fluffy goodness/golden-brown authority)

P.S. Ano... I think you mean decades, not centuries... or maybe A century, but no plural. ;
Chilo chapter 3 . 7/10/2008
I've been stalking this story for a while. It's really going in a great direction, and I love how its written. I'm just throwing guesses at what's going to happen, but its very unpredictable. I like that.

Can't wait to see more.
Tankred chapter 3 . 7/5/2008
Hmm, slightly different from the usual where it is Chrno who finds her first. Ah well, when is he going to tell her about her past life?
MisoGirl chapter 3 . 7/2/2008
Lots of Hendrics there . . . You do know that Azy's kids would of hade a different last name right?
Crystal Echoes chapter 2 . 5/24/2008
Absolutely wonderful.
SirStruts chapter 2 . 2/18/2008
Wow awesome AU typesque CC fic. I love the concept even though the whole reincarnation thing is a bit iffy. Can't wait till teh next chapter, Keep up the good work
Merry Masquerade chapter 2 . 2/11/2008
Wow, I haven't ventured into this fandom in years... good thing I did though, or I would never have found this little gem. Very well-written and well-thought out. I love the tone, and the plot (what I can see of it so far) fits well into the universe.

One little thing, though. You said that the devil from the picture had the same purple hair and red eyes as the one that Remington had seen in the apartment, but only Chrono's child form has red eyes. His true form's eyes are gold. Beyond that, all your facts are perfectly canon (that's very rare, so celebrate it)!

I can't wait to see where this is going, and I can't wait to see more of Chrono (and learn about how he got there and/or his memory loss). Keep up the amazing work!
MisoGirl chapter 2 . 2/5/2008
I would like to see the story on Joshua/Chrono side. If you don't wana do that, it fine with me . . . after all It's your story.
ana0119 chapter 1 . 11/20/2007
I have a real weakspot for reincarnation/second chance stories. This one looks especially good. Are you planning to continue?
kun-chan chapter 1 . 10/1/2007
listen. that was awesome. i absalootly loved it. write more.
CelticGoddess09 chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
Omigosh, I love it1 Please update!
Mayonaka-BlackRoses chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
Well-written chapter! Update SOON!
Satans-Dreamer19 chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
sweet story!
demon-boy-chrono chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
so when's the next chapter coming I can't wait.
the critic chapter 1 . 6/15/2007