Reviews for The StarClan Courtroom: Nightcloud's Case
shinymelon78 chapter 1 . 3/11/2017
Erin Hunter really makes Nightcloud a bad character, though I'd say it's actually Crowfeather. Think-In the Sight it showed that Jaypaw was pretty much the same age as Breezepaw and unless breezepaw was only an apprentice that day into Jaypaw's second day (which would make them 2 days apart) Breezepaw would be older. And even if Breezepaw was 2 days younger (and unless Leafpool got pregnant the day she broke up with him which was actually shown false) Crowfeather would have been dating Nightcloud while dating Leafpool!
Sorry this was just my knowledge and PS I prefer crowfeather to Nightcloud
abby chapter 1 . 4/20/2016
HAHA! that had me rotfl
Smallsparrow chapter 1 . 1/27/2014
Kill Nighcloud. Killl leafpool. I Happy :) when I read Brambleclaw and squirrelflight's make-up AFTER OVER BROKEN UP BY LEAFPOOL FOR THREE FRACKIN YEARS! I'll forgive her. :P
Guest chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Next up in the StarClan Courtroom is...: Breezepaw! (Breezepelt)
alphayamergo chapter 1 . 7/9/2010
...Why do you all hate Nightcloud? Because she 'stole Crowfeather from Leafpool'? Please. Leafpool left Crowfeather.

Look at this from Nightcloud's perspective. Do you think she enjoys having a mate that uses her and ignores their son?

Sorry for the rant. It just annoys me when people hate Nightcloud for doing nothing except fall in love with the wrong cat.
Goldenheart11 chapter 1 . 11/19/2009
I'm totally CrowxLeaf! Love this...-tears come to eyes~ SO HAPPY! I HATE YOU NIGHTCLOUD! ~Blows Nightcloud up with a bazooka~
JessicaAutumnleaf chapter 1 . 10/6/2009
YES! DIE, NIGHTCLOUD, DIE! Sorry...I get a bit carried away when I start thinking of ways to torture her for her crimes...like pulling her apart...feed her to a group of rabid dogs...make her break Jayfeather's stick while he's watching...ooh, I like that one...YES! MUST FIND TRUTH-OR-DARE AND MAKE HER DO IT! Sorry...did it again...I'd better stop before I start again, bye!
Icethroat21 chapter 1 . 10/24/2008
AWESOME! (i wasn't expecting that last line, nor did i expect the spanish inquisition...[i luff monty python] that was totally AWESOME!) YOU IS AWESOME!
PolarIceWolf chapter 1 . 10/5/2008
OMG? onestar! i never saw that comin...i love the story, but nightcloud and onestar should ROT IN HELL! sorry 4 that! love it!
Cinder-Mouse chapter 1 . 7/2/2008
I like Nightcloud, because I don't think she's the bad one, but I love this it's funny! Great job! :)
Spazz Union chapter 1 . 10/2/2007
Lol
Exo-Politics522 chapter 1 . 9/10/2007
hahaha Nightcloud finally gets her punishment! Totally Random!
Rayne Star chapter 1 . 7/7/2007
Eternal ice hockey? ROFLMAO! i culdnt stop laughing after i read that! yay Leafpool fans! But i must admit i feel sorry for her(i got paid for saying this mind u, ehem, u didnt hear it from me) *reads from paper as Nightcloud fan holds gun to head* u r so cruel. and mean.

Well, sorry if i creeped u out but i needed a good laugh, lolz. keep up the good, um, story-writing!
mosswind chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
HEHEHEHE! finally! I read The sight and I felt so sorry for Crowy and Leafpool 'cuz they still liked each other but it could never be! making Nightcloud watch her mate fall in love with leafpool again is priceless! LOL! Loved the story!

I am one chapter into the sequel!

luvs

mosswind
Demon Kitty Girl chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
OH wow. I enjoyed that. Too bad it didn't happen in the books. And the part about how she should have gone for Onestar was funny because I thought of that happening once... yeah. Wow. Great.