Reviews for Loveless?
fricken ray of sunshine chapter 6 . 5/30/2011
okay, first off, tetsuya's an ass! and i hope hunni beats the shit out of his snobbish ass! (sweet voice) update soon please 'υ'

-fros
Unchained2501 chapter 6 . 8/4/2008
Please update soon! Can't wait to see what happens next!
MULAN-IFUWEREGAY chapter 6 . 1/2/2008
i wonder why haruhi doesn't say anything about that guy when he says that she's his?

but this is a wonderful story, update soon
Paper Hearts Bleed Ink chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
yum. strawberries and i love this fic also...

and Loveless is the name of my favorite anime!
Yurasaki chapter 6 . 9/23/2007
Nice job on this chapter..it didnt suck rofl

it was okay ;)

keep it up -

GOOD LUCK!

DONT GIVE UP!
B-Czar chapter 6 . 9/23/2007
GO TO HIM HARUHI...

...sawwy... she should like tackle his feet and make him trip

it would be funny
Sony89 chapter 6 . 9/18/2007
a good story ;)
glacine chapter 8 . 9/17/2007
yay you updated :D. This chapter didn't suck but it was kind of short (at least to me). Please update (sooner or later :P)
Sweety Rahai chapter 8 . 9/17/2007
eh...Tamaki avoiding his precious Haruhi...what is this world coming to? *ponders* If you're a mostly apathic character...how can you be more silent...hm

kukuku...Haruhi is truely fallin for Tamaki, kukuku. Hmm now im gettin more and more curious over the FULL story behin Tetsuya and Tamaki's relationship! HELL YES we mind you sitting with Haruhi! *Sweety being held back by Sasha (evil split personality) for once* I'll use for carving practice! SWEETHEART? Oh thats IT! I'm gonna carve him like a Christmas ham! Or a Thanksgiving turkey! OH THATS IT! The gloves are off baby! *Sweety chases after Tetsuya screaming for his blood...Sasha watches from the sidelines with a sweatdrop...Sasha turns to sugarbabe* Congratulations. I think you're the first person in MONTHS to make Sweety go nuts. So i'll take over the review from here *loud shouts and bangs coming from the background*

Thank you Hikaru! *Sasha claps* Though i would have kicked him where it would really hurt but thats just me. Oh NOW she processes where Tamaki's gone too *head slap* Well...this will not go down well, will it? *Pats Tamaki on the head* Do not worry my dear. For I and Sweety shall avenge your ladies honor! *Sasha takes out her chainsaw with a maniacal grin and joins in the chase with Sweety* Bwahahahaha!
Sweety Rahai chapter 7 . 9/17/2007
YAYY! *dances happily around sugarbabe*
JenovaJuice97 chapter 8 . 9/16/2007
yay a chapter..i want to know whats wrong with Tamaki i mean i get that hes jealous..but it just seems like more
Yurasaki chapter 7 . 9/16/2007
WA thanks for continuing!

THIS STORY IS TOO AWESOME TO GET CANCELLED OR W/E

Q_Q
nothingggggggggg chapter 8 . 9/16/2007
This chapter was great! Thank you so much for continuing!
JenovaJuice97 chapter 7 . 9/16/2007
two ANs in a row...im sorta getting dissapointed, i mean seriously why waste time uploading this when you could spend the time writing the chapter..this does show you DO have SOME time on your hands..im not saying update everyday, just if your gonna update make it a chapter not an AN...i get soo happy when i get a new chapter alert and find it to be an AN its really depressing..
Pugs in Paris chapter 6 . 9/16/2007
Really? I think you're great at writing. I'd like to see this story continue, but whatever works best for you. :)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »