Reviews for Only This Moment
mabidiso chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
So gorgeous. Lush and beautiful. This had me laughing in a surprised burst: "...Doumeki, correctly translating this as 'yes but I am not going to let a little thing like heat stroke stop me from being insane'."
TangerineTea chapter 1 . 10/1/2011
I love, love, love your Doumeki/Watanuki interaction, and your sense of humor is fantastic. This line had me cackling for a full minute before I could move on, because snarky!Doumeki is the best thing in the world:

"I don't know how to tell you this," said Doumeki, "but normal people can look at a piece of bread and think, That looks tasty, and not That is one and a half millimeters bigger than the piece before and slightly crooked."

And oh, that image of Doumeki asleep in the shade on a summer afternoon with Watanuki's fingers entangled in his hair, and Watanuki following soon after... ** That's going to stay with me. Beautiful work!
yuMeNami chapter 1 . 10/8/2008
so fluffy,,hehehe..love it!
DayDreamer64 chapter 1 . 6/18/2007
Aw... Cute! Me likes!

DayDreamer64
Kitsui chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
Liked too much. Well narrated, IC .. Yup god fic! Read fics like this one really makes me smile and happy. I almost feel the summer, the peace that you described so well. I forgot about my problems for a while, thanks!

K.R.
ourforever chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
This is so gentle and sweet and nice and serene, something their relationship rarely is but it makes it even more precious when it actually is. Watanuki and Doumeki's conversation is very nicely done. Thank you for writing this.