Reviews for Prototype
JaMisa27 chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Yikes, it's like those love potions that make you fall in love with the first person you see lol!
A Dreamer Always chapter 1 . 4/28/2009

I absolutely adore this I'm all for the angst. Great job Wish I had that kind of skill.
sw chapter 1 . 6/20/2007
this story is awsome! it is not overdone it doesn't make me feel there needs to be more its just pure awsome.
XxTotallyObsessedxX chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Wow... this is amazing. The best part is that I can see it happening. It would be just like Artemis to fall in love (or pretend to) with a robot.

I loved the last line, it really seemed to wrap everything up. Great job, and I hope to see more writing from you. Brava!
FairyHunter chapter 1 . 6/14/2007
SCHIZY, I LOFF YOO LIKE THIS ... MUCH! (Which is a lot.)

I'm so glad that someone else wrote Artemis/Robot, even if it was based off of mine! Teh OTPness! (Although, I say that pretty much everything is OTP.)

Artemis is so cold and uncaring for the narrator. Yum. And I love the characterization of the narrator, too, her blind adoration, her slightly strange view of the world. Your descriptions are very powerful and beautiful, without being complicated.

And I'd say it's true to the original. D I didn't leave you much to work with, but you've done wonders with what was there. Seriously, my humble fic is honored to be the basis of this fabulous one. *praises you*

I think some of the narcissism that I had originally intended was lost; but this was probably the fault of my own flawed fic not being clear enough. (And there was certainly still narcissism here, but it wasn't as blatant/clonecestish, or something.)

Am I allowed to Onionnom this, or am I considered too biased? *can't remember the rules* *thinks it should definitely be Onionnommed*

Loffing Yoo Muchly,