Reviews for A Change In The Wind
PlumeVif151 chapter 8 . 3/30
Great plot, I love it ! I can't wait to read the next chapter !
Allie chapter 8 . 2/9
OMG YOU UPDATED AND ITS AMAZING BLESS YOU
Merydhrae chapter 6 . 11/5/2013
Your story is fantastic! That version of the first movie is better than the original (of course because I love Elizabeth and James being together ) It's a shame you coulnd't manage writing the end of it...
I'll follow the story, just in case because i've still hope to see you posting the next chapters, even after 3 years but I'm pretty sure you'll not :)
JuliannaKatharina chapter 6 . 8/10/2010
"... I did what was necessary in order to protect a subject under the British Crown." That was disappointing. I love your story! Please update soon. :)
Blue-Starlight92 chapter 5 . 2/10/2010
I like this. It's obviously different, but I like it. Elizabeth actually has thoughts that are aproppriate for a woman of her time period! You have no idea how happy this makes me.
prewarmadness chapter 5 . 6/25/2009
cool story. i'll definitely wait for this.
Gee-Unit chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
I'm a huge fan of this story and I'm so glad you finally decided to update it! Can't wait to see how you'll change this from the film. Update soon please!
AHealingRenaissance chapter 4 . 2/4/2008
PLEASE update this one? :D
B-emo-B chapter 4 . 12/9/2007
o... why didn't I find this story before?

have you abandoned this fic? :( please dont! I'd like to know what happens next.
Lilyfish chapter 4 . 9/20/2007
Such a sweet adaption of the story- loved it!
Random Authoress chapter 4 . 8/30/2007
Ooh, an interesting idea! I like that James and Will are working together; it makes for an interesting character dynamic. What will happen next, I wonder? Keep up the good work!
coffeecupcakegirl chapter 4 . 7/20/2007
oh, please post more chapters, I'm loving this!
DreamFlight chapter 4 . 7/6/2007
. Awesome chapter! Everyone was perfectly in character, and James is so sweet. I just love the tossing away of the wig. Keep up the good work! I can't wait for the next update!
DreamFlight chapter 3 . 6/29/2007
Well, I'm definitely intrigued. Of course, anything with James in it tends to intrigue me. :P But this story definitely has potential - just what will Norrington do now that he's the hero rather than Will? Can't wait for the next chapter!
geeekindork chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
so far so good! does this story have any flames?