Reviews for A New Leaf
Rajana chapter 3 . 8/6/2007
It's so good to see Sam telling Dean that he should be himself, despite how great it would be for him to finally share those chick-flick moments :-)

Love it that the massage didn't turn out to be Wincest and love it even more that maybe Sam found a way to save Dean.

Your fic made me happy, thank you :-)
Rajana chapter 2 . 8/6/2007
Was directed here from your LJ, so I'm leaving my comment here.

I've been to Cambridge for a day two years ago and except that I didn't go to the cemetery, everything seemed fine. (Not sure there was a Starbuck's, though.)

But honestly, this: "Sam swung his long hairy legs off the bed" creeped me out. I'd never thought about the hairs on the legs. He obviously shaves his chest, but the legs... hairy sounds so disgusting and I don't wanna think about Sam's legs as being disgusting :-)

Other than that: Love it and will go to the last chapter now.
Poaetpainter chapter 3 . 6/26/2007
Pleasee continue?

Awesome fic
reading chapter 2 . 6/23/2007
This is very sweet. Without being cloying. Nicely done!
Poaetpainter chapter 2 . 6/21/2007
Great installment, love this fic.
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
AW
heyesgirl chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Love it. Great interaction. Loved this line - Dean put out a hand to stop him. “Look, don’t say it. I didn’t tell you so that you’d tell me back. I just wanted to make sure you know, is all.”

Great story!
H.T.Marie chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Aw, so cute, and when you said Sam's _tone_, I knew exactly what you were referring to. Cuteness.

Thanks for sharing.

Tracy
Katrin Van Helsing chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
you go girl
Shenandoah77 chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Nice idea and I can almost see it happening that way anyways please write some more this could get very interesting.
heather03nmg chapter 1 . 6/13/2007
Aw, I loved it!

Brotherly love and fluff is just so cute and you wrote the scene beautifully!

By the way, loved the odd references to lumber...you made me smile!

Cookies for you and your awesomeness!